4

1/21/22
Corriah POV

"Come on bubba get up" I said while kissing my 1 yr old.

"Mhm no mama" he groaned

"Get up baby we need to go grocery  shop, don't you want more grapes?" I said.

"Graes? We get more mommy?"

"Yeah baby you gotta get up if you want more and it's grapes baby, (gr a pes)" I sounded out.

"Okay, me brush my teef now?" Korion asked

After they got ready.

"Oh shit, I need gas".

I was walking in the gas station while holding korion hand this nigga get to whining for snacks so I went to the chips and heart dropped to my ass.

Lonzo was standing right in front of me he wasn't looking so I turned around with korion.

"Aye, cm hea" lonzo said.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I whispered

"Hmm"?

"Cmere" he said.

I walked to him slowly I was scared as shit he was mugging tf outta me.

He snatched me by the back of my neck hard asf and walked towards the exit.

"Bitch un hand me I have my son"

"Stfu bro" he said

He snatched my keys and went to get korion car seat I was standing there and shock while he switched the stuff to his car.

"Bring yo ass"

What my dumb ass do? Took my ass to the car. He was snapping korion in and got in the car. He looked at me and shook his head then started the car. Like wtf I do you ain't want to be in his life wtf.

"What abt my car?"

"Sb otw to come get it stfu and sit back" he mugged me.

After the ride.

We pulled up to this big ass house. He got out and let korion out the car.

He took korion to the back I wasn't scared for him cs he got his whole face he know that's his son.

He grabbed my neck and slammed me into the wall.

"Why tf you keep my seed from me" he gritted

"Wym, you told me to abort him" I said on the verge of crying.

"I had to do all this by myself, no fucking help. You know how hard it is to raise a child?"

"I ain't ne-" he was saying

"Bitch stfu lemme finish" I said as I got out his grip .

"No you stfu and watch yo mouth" he popped me

Ik this bitch did not.

I punched his ass and ran I ain't know where I was running to but I ran in a room where my son was at he was watching tv I went in a closet it had to doors so it didn't close all the was so I can see the whole fucking room.

"Whea yo momma go" he asked

What korion do? That little motherfucker pointed to the closet still watching the boondocks.

He smirked and started walking towards the closet I started panicking lowkey the closet was big asl and empty.

He opened the door and grabbed my fucking hair he wrapped his hand around my ponytail to secure he pulled it and started walking the bitch was basically dragging me .

"Wait I'm sorry"

He shook his head and kept fucking dragging me.

"I'm sorryyyyy, I won't to it again".

"Ik you won't scary ass, I wasn't finna do shit".

"rt cs you pussy" I mumbled.

"Speak up.... Awl okay" he said.

"Quit playing we need to talk for real".

"You not just finna jump in my son life like you ain't say what you said".

"First now Ik he exist imma be in his life second I didn't say shit wtf is you talking bout, I ain't even know you was pregnant" he said .

" bitch you lying I can show you the text, you wanna see wtf you said nigga?" I said getting in his face.

" watch yo fucking mouth and hell yeah I wanna see what I said" he said while putting quotations around the I said.

I went to show him what he said he looked at me shocked and said "what day this was"?

I told him the date and he chuckled shaking his head.

"What? You finna have a lame ass excuse abt you being drunk or some?"

"Hell nah that wasn't me who text that shit" he said .

I looked at him confused "who texted it then? Casper?"

"Nah if you let me fucking talk it was a broad I was fucking that texted you" he said

"If she was just a broad why tf she know yo password ? Why she felt obligated to text me that bs? You fucking lying nigga".

"Don't believe me then, but ds ain't in my messages". He said

Yeah I semi believed him but like I said he not just finna jump in my child's life.

"What's his name?" He asked

"Za'Korion Lonzo Wilson"

"I fuck wit it". He said

Lonzo POV

"Tell me more abt him".

He a Aries he was born April 4th at 4:44 in the afternoon, his nickname Korion, he love grapes and the boondocks, he love to make TikToks" her eyes glowed while she talked abt him she was smiling looking all sexc and shit.

She yawned "im sleepy, take us home" she said .

"Nah go in the room Korion in and go to sleep"

"No im ready to go home ion wanna be here I barely know you".

I cocked my neck back "girl I been all in yo damn guts stfu and like I said go in that damn room and gts".

She looked embarrassed a lil bit then she tried to hide it like girl I fucking seen yo ass already.

"Take me the fuck home or I'll call a Uber" she said .

I walked to her and snatched her phone then she slapped the fuck out of me and stood her ground.

"I said take me the fuck home bitch" she gritted

Ik she did not- yeah she did and this the third fucking time she called me out my name, second she put her hands on me I got some for that ass.