12

Corriah marie.

The next morning.

I heard my alarm going off but I ignored that shit I'm exhausted.

I felt Zo starting to stir in his sleep a little bit so I turned it off.

I tried to roll over but I couldn't because this big ass bitch laying on my coochie with his arm around my waist.

45 minutes later

Lonzo Denzel.

I head this alarm go off so I popped up & looked at the time mad, knowing she ain't wake up on the first one.

"Get the fuck up, now" I said sternly slapping her ass.

"Owwww I'm up, I'm up" she said whining.

"Man shit that shit up I told yo ass quit doin that to that fucking alarm, get up & get ready bruh" I said walking to the bathroom.

"Get up & get ready bruh" she mocked whispering thinking I can't hear her ugly ass.

"Get fucked up Corriah".

She mumbled some shit under her breath but I let her lil ass have it.

After I got out the shower Riah was still in so ig I'll make them some breakfast sandwiches while she finish her morning routine.

I went down stairs & decided on bacon eggs &
cheese sandwiches.

I cooked the food & toasted some bread & butter.

I made me & Riah sandwiches and hash browns & just gave korion french toast & bacon eggs & cheese .

I told Riah her shit was onna counter while I woke korion up & brushed his teeth. I'll wait till he done eating to bathe him, cs his lil ass messy.

"Alright I'm gone, I love y'all" she said kissing our cheeks walking to the door.

Who tf-

"Girl give me a real kiss" I said mugging her.

She sighed & turned around giving me a slow nasty ass kiss. She better stop for I fuck her.

"Mhm get back nasty ass, I love you more ma" I said pecking her lips 3 times turning around.

"Me love mommy too" korion said nodding his head in a approving matter, making me chuckle.

She kissed his cheek agin walking out the door locking it behind her with her key.

"It's just us ta day man, what we gone do?" I asked korion picking him up.

Corriah Marie

I was otw to work smiling, thinking about the little girl I was still working with.

She was somewhat happy now & it warmed my heart knowing she was better she even talks to me.

My mind slowly drifted to Trell. He's doing so better going to school, he got a job & he's off the streets.

It was just his birthday about 2 months ago. Meaning he's 16 now.. the grow up so fast😕.

Headass.

I soon pulled up to the building getting out my car & locking it I was greeted by my assistant. "Your frappe is on yo dest & Mariah is playing at the table waiting for you, you also have a new kid it's another trouble teenager, it's a girl her names Brianna she's 14" he informed me.

"Thanks luv send her in after my break." I told him walking to my office.

I opened the door & was greeted by teary eyed Mariah.