7

Lonzo POV

Mane I woke up not even 6 minutes later with blue balls that shit hurt for real.

"Wake up" I shook corriah.

"Mhm" she hummed softly making my dick twitch she better stop.

"Get up real quick"

"What lonzo? Damn" she said lowly.

"I- um ion know how to explain it"

She looked at me weird. I pointed to my dick and she seen and her eyes got wide.

"What I'm supposed to do? What you showing me for?" She asked

"Help me"

I got up and went to the other side of the bed and pulled her leg to the edge of the bed and opened her legs.

"Can I?"

She nodded her head yeah. "Words".

"Yeah".

Time skip😎.

The morning 1/23/22

We was all up and dressed I was taking Corriah home because she had work so I was keeping korion.

"See you later mommy baby, I love youuu" she dragged grabbing her purse and opening the back door.

"I wuv you tew mommy" he said.

She started kissing him and blowing on his cheek making him giggle and shit.

I laughed as she walked to her door cause she was limping ig she heard me because she stuck up her middle finger before closing her front door.

I pulled off and made my way to Mario house because I ain't talk to my little brother all weekend.

We pulled up to Mario house I grabbed my son and went to knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Me Nigga"

"Who df is me" he asked

"Lonzo"

"What's up nigg- who tf- nigga who child you kidnapped?" he asked.

"Nigga this my child, move it's hot out here"

He moved we walked in every body was in dat bitch if I knew all them was here I wouldn't have brought my child here.

It's not that ion fw them it's just the fact they don't know how to act around kids, they not finna corrupt my baby mind.

"Wassup y'all"

"Yo" everybody said except the bitch melody.

"Heyyyy, lonzo" she said trying to sound sexy.

"Bi- stop you sound like you been smoking cigarettes since you was 10".

She got up and went down the hall embarrassed asf.

"Why you do that to her" they said laughing.

"Because that bitch been on me since y'all invited her to our lil friend group".

"Aye you ain't lying tho" they said laughing .

"Who child this is" Kendal and Caron asked.

"Mine".

"From who" Caron asked.

"Y'all remember corr- " I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello".

"It's FaceTime take the phone off yo ear" I heard Corriah say.

I took the phone off my ear and asked what she wanted.