#Part 2. "Reborn"

Note:
I Didn't thaught Yet. But I guess I'll Write it Later . A super Mega ultra Pro Note By The Alien Author K.

°°°°

Let's continue the Story.

Author K POV...

Stray Kids And BTS: Is it Her

Stray Kids And BTS: Is it Her...?

BTS and Stray Kids realized the Injured Fingure on Middle of Road is none other than Their one and only Mate......They Immediately Ran towards the body.....

Namjoon and Bang Chan: JIN...!!...HAN...!!

They shouted and Jin and Han Closed their eyes while a Green orb Started to Form around their Body....... and Everythin' stopped..All the Humans around Frozed at Their place, Even The rain drops Paused in Air...Yes, Jin and Han Have powers to Stop time for a bit.....

(Author K: Now I won't Make a chart of powers They Have, you'll Get to know More about their powers Later in further episodes)

Jungkook sat down and Turn around That girl's body to See Her face Since all' the time Her Face Was on Ground and Covered With Blood and Her Hair..... Jungkook slowly Went His hand Towards Her Face and wiped the Hair to See Her Face.......

Jungkook: Beautiful...!

As Everyone can See Her Face, They we're Literally couldn't move Their Eyes From Her bloody Face....Since In centuries.. Finally They Are seeing their mate..

ChangBin: Time Has Stopped.. Not Her Bleeding..Can We just take Her to Hospital...!

Taehyung: Fine... Lemme Carry..!

Hyunjin: Why you..?.. I'm Goin' to Carry Her...!

Yoongi And Lee know: Can y'all Stop it..!

Taehyung: Listened..? Hyunjin
.!

Hyunjin: *rolled eyes*... Yep...But I'll Predend like I didn't Heard...!

I.N: Gosh... She's Really injured... Why Don't You Both Carry her...

Taehyung and Hyunjin: Good Idea..!

Everyone stepped BACK, Taehyung and Hyunjin closed Their Eyes and Huge Black Coloured Wings pulled out From Their Back Ripping Their shirt...They Both Opened Their Eyes Which Was already Turned all black...

Hyunjin: I'll be Goin' first..!

Hyunjin Carried The Body in bridal style while Taehyung Slide His hands under Her Head and Back... Makin' Sure She won't Fall down...