#Part 11. "Find Me".

Note:
Did you have ever get so Frustrated That You wanna Choke Every Human being on Earth and Live alone peacefully ?😑 I Get This Kind of Thinkin' whenever I argue with Mah Brother 😒😒.
#Send All the Brothers in prison 😤

*Y/n POV*

!?!:*Deep Voice*

...!?!:*Deep Voice*.. I'm Back to Meet YA Y/nnie..! *Evil Giggle*....

You almost stopped breathing Because That shadow is so Terrible and Horrible, You stepped Back while Holdin' the pain' in your Chest...

...!?!: You Scared..?

The atmosphere turned into Dark and wind blowing off ...You Held your chest and....

Y/n: Why you Here..? Why You follow Me.?.... WHO Are you...?

That shadow was Only visible on Wall, but Yet So Horrible....

..!?!: I'm Helena...~~~The Queen, The Master......The Creator of HELL....~*thunder striked* ...

She Yelled in demonic Tone, Even thunder striked So Loudly That you we're Scared as Hell....

Y/n: B~But What do you want from me..?

...!?!: Help~~

Y/n: What..?

Helena: Mah Powers and Body is Trapped somewhere, I want you to Find Me...~~

Y/n: And Why would I Help Ya~~?

Helena:*Evil Giggle*.. Lee Y/n..? I'M trapped somewhere But Still I can contact you...? You can See me..? Don't you think there is Somethi'n..!

Y/n: What Do You Mean..?

Helena: You Don't have Your childhood memories, You don't know Who we're Your parents.. But I know...~~

Y/n:*eyes widen*..How..?

Helena: Tsk Tsk Tsk...So Much curiosity..! I'll Tell Ya Who Are your real parents Even Where They Are...! Just Help me With a Plan..!

Y/n: I won't....I ~~~D-Don't trust You~~

Helena: I'm not tellin' Ya to Trust me ....! It's Just You'll Find all the answers of your questions When you'll once Get There....~~

Y/n: Where...?

Helena: Barmuda Triangle ~~~~

..!?!: Y/NNN...??

YOU turned around and saw BTS and Skz behind you, You quickly Looked at walls and Saw That shadow already disappred.....

Bang Chan: Hey...What You Doin' Here...?

Y/n: Tha~~

Namjoon: We can Talk later about it... But Less Go Home, it's Goin' to Be storm Here..!