Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"

Note:
Before Starting this Chapter...first Vote For It and Second Do get Yourself popcorn..!

*Author K POV*.....

Reaper: Follow Me

Reaper: Follow Me..!

He Walked towards a direction and You noticed His feets we're floating in the air...

You we're afraid But You Don't have any other option...You Followed Him....

You and Reaper Stood In Front of each other.....

Reaper: Give Me Your Hand...!

He reached his hand out Towards You, since You didn't had any choice, You Kept gave Your hand in his hand......

Reaper: *evil husky Tone*....Thank You...!!

Y/n: For wha~~

Before you could Even Complete Your sentence He Made a cut right Into Your Palm

You Hissed in Pain, He Harshly squeezed your hand and a Drop of blood fell on The Huge Grave......

You pulled Your hands Back From his Grip while, He closed his eyes and started to mumble some Spell, suddenly The atmosphere Changed, Winds Turned into storm, Tunder Started to strike loudly

You felt earthquake under your feet, But than Reaper stopped his spell....

Reaper: *kneeled*....Our Queen is Back...*Bowed down*....

Before You could understand anything Suddenly, lightning Striked on the grave causing it to Break into Pieces.......

You squeezed shut Your Eyes and You Heard a Loud Noise.....

You slowly Opened Your Eyes to look at the grave and.....

Reaper: Hail Evil...! Hail Helena...!!

You Saw A women comin' out of that Grave....You we're shivering in fear...

She was walking like zombie while Some of Her Body parts we're rotten....