#Part 9 : "Rivals"

Note:
This series Only contain 30 Chapters or maybe less, But I'm trying Mah Best to complete it Before Till the End of This month.

*Y/n POV*

*Silence on the Damn Dinner Table*

You,BTS and Stray Kids, y'all Quietly having Breakfast, And everyone is silent as Fck, You sighed since It's so Boring and Quite, You Can Hear the Tick Tock of the clock...

Y/n:*bangs the table*...Can someone please Talk..? Ya know it's Frustrating Me...!!

Felix: Namjoon Broke the toilet seat...!

Namjoon: Yah...I already Said I Didn't have The toilet...!

Han: Then Who did..?

Taehyung:*internally mischievously Giggling*....

Namjoon: I Don't know... But it's not Me..!

Bang Chan: Ya....If Ya have did then you should Accept....Ya Know..!

Jin: He said he didn't... And I trust him...!

Hyunjin: Seriously.... It's Not like the Last toilet seat in the world so Stop arguing...!

Jimin: Didn't Han Started to argue..!

I.N: He didn't Argued..~~~

They all started to argue like Group of mean women Fighting for same dress in the mall, You rolled Your eyes in annoyance......

Y/n: SHUT THE HELL....! Aishh Seriously...! Seems like Your maturity Resigned...!

They All stop Arguing and continued to Munching Their food.......

Y/n: Okay... Listen..! Didn't y'all Said before That Like.... We all gonna Live together like Forever...!

Seungmin: Yes...And Now It seems impossible..!

BTS and Stray Kids Both Are Rival...or Enemy like Jimin vs Chairs....

Y/n: Okay Stop Fighting..! I have a idea .....*Cute Greedy pout*... Let's Go on a Trip...!

SKZ and BTS: Trip...?

Seein' their Reaction You Looked Down with sadness....

Y/n: As Y'all know....I Don't Have muCh Time...But I want to complete Mah one' Wish... It's I want To Go on a Trip and Have lot of Fun...! *Sad smile*.....