Part 18: "We'll Meet Again"

Note: This series ends here. Well I guess so, Anyways I hope y'all have enjoyed it and Yeah All creadits of this story goes to Author K, This all belongs to her.

Author K POV. . . . .

You entered the portal through your spell, You saw lot a Creatures and Tall dark Knights surrounding around  15 Casket, You walked towards it and saw Your worst Nightmare

You entered the portal through your spell, You saw lot a Creatures and Tall dark Knights surrounding around  15 Casket, You walked towards it and saw Your worst Nightmare. . . . . . . .

Y/n: THEY AREN'T DEAD..!! How dare Y'all to put em' inside That fcking Casket...!!

As You growled in Anger , everyone stepped back in fear. . . . . .

G-dragon: Y/n..!! Calm Down you're scaring em'...!!

You Realised Some we're cryin' while Some we're really sad . . . ...

Y/n: I'm sorry...! But trust me... I'll save em'...! They don't deserve to be Here...In Casket..!!

G-dragon: You need to Do the ritual Before the sun sets...!!

You looked at the sky, and took a minute, You used your spells and All the blood, bruises on your face and Clothes disappeared, leaving you in your Oversized white shirt .....

You Smiled when finally you saw your lover's sleeping faces with No breathing moments. . . . . . .

Y/n: Oh Mah God..!! This is gonna hurt a lot...!!

You raised your both hand in air while your eyes changed into bloodshot . . . 

Y/n: I

Y/n: I ...Y/n....The daughter of  The King of Dooms ....The Daughter of The Hell Queen Helena....I Sacrifice Myself To Save Mah mates, Mah Love....!!

Thunder striked loudly in dark sky indicating Nature was Against your decision but You didn't cared at all. . . . .

You Walked to changbin and Cupped his Chubby cheeks. . . . . . . 

Y/n:*sobs* Our First and Last kiss...!!!!

You Rested Your hand on his Chest and leaned forward to land Your  lips on his, Kissing em' has always been so magical , Like Your lips has touched sun, suddenly Changbin's heart glowing under Your palm, Indicating that The powers you're passing into his body through the kiss, You Started to feel bit dizzy Since Your body started to weaken because of the power loss. .  .