#Part 4: "Rules"

Note:

No note, Just Go ahead.
😬😏.

*Y/n POV*....

As You came upstairs, You Rushed inside a unknown Bathroom,

Y/n: Mah Eyes...!

You looked at yourself in mirror and Saw Your Eyes, Bright Blue, You looked at Kwon and He didn't Get scared and started to lick your Hand, You quickly put Him on Floor and Washed your Face, You harshly Splashed water on Face Again and Again.....

..!?: Y/n..?

You're Eyes widen in Shock to hear That Voice, what if He Saw Your Eyes....

..!?!: Y/n..? What's wrong..?

Y/n: C-Can you please...Get Out of Here... Please.?

Suddenly someone grabbed your hand and pulled you towards Him causing your Both hands landing in his Chest, But you Immediately closed your eyes, .....

Y/n: W-who are you..? Yahh..!

..!?!: Open your and see it Yourself..!

You Still didn't Open Your Eyes, ....

..!?;: Open your eyes Right now...or else..  .. I'll kiss You..!

You we're so shocked to Hear That , You Felt His Breath Hitting on your face You immediately Open Your Eyes widely....

Y/n: You... pervert..!!

Hyunjin:*Giggle*.... C'mon.... You're Mah Mate...I can kiss You...!

Y/n: Really......And I can bite you Back....! Aishh.. lemme Go...!

Suddenly you Realized That you opened your eyes did Hyujin Noticed Your Eyes, you quickly trun around your Face and Saw you're Eyes we're normal.....

Hyujin: Stop Glarin' your Self in the mirror..! Look at Me also...!

Y/n mind: Mah Eyes Are back to normal... But How..... Could it be because I touched Hyujin...!.

You at Hyujin Deep in His eyes... while his Eyes are locked With Yours.....

Hyujin: Yah... S-Stop looki'n at me...Mah heart is Goin'to Explode...!

You came Back to Reality and pushes of Hyunjin.....

Y/n: You Clingy Creature.....!

You said and Ran Out while Kwon following You.......

Hyunjin: What was That...? Ahh... Mah heart.. it never beated like that ....!

*Time Skip*.....

(Author K: Yeah..I Just remember... Because of the Note in Last updated Y'all thought I'm Goin' to discontinue This series, well..Ya know... One thing about Your Alien k, No Matter what...If I started a story' I'll Make Sure to complete it , Mah Stories Are Mah like mah Babies so Yeah...I can never Stop Any of Mah story' , So Chill Army 💜😁).