#Part 15:"Tacenda"

Note:

Do Vote For this part and Comment ☠️☠️😸😸

::::::::
Suddenly You lost Your consciousness and fell in his Arms.... everyone Ran towards you Both....

Namjoon removed the sand clock From his pocket and Saw the clock fading it's colour, Even the sand Inside just disappeared.....

Namjoon:*wide eyes*...WE ARE LOSING HER...?!!

....

Author K POV*..

G-dragon: ... She's Gonna die Soon..!

Taehyung: No.... Hyung You're So Powerful..You at least Try to Save Her.. please..!

G-dragon was cryin' , For the Very first time and 15 Dooms we're Drowning in Sadness, Didn't thought That This Day Will come This soon...

I.N Walked towards G-dragon and kneeled while Crying Hard...

I.N:... Please..I beg You.. Please Save Her... Hyung please..!

Felix, Jimin and jungkook even Joined I.N and begged....

Jimin: We Can't Lose Her Again...Just Try to understand please..!

Felix:We Have already Fallen in Love with Her..! We Didn't Even Told Her properly How Much We Love Her...!

Jungkook: Yeah...This Is So Unfair..! We're immortal ..We Can't Even Die With her.. please Hyung.. Please Do Somethi'n..!

Jin: We Can't Just Let Her Die and Do Nothing..!..

Bang Chan: Hyung..Think There Must be some way to Save Her..!

Lee know: We waited for So Many centuries Just to Meet Her and Be With Her... Please Don't Let Her Die.. Please !!

15 Dooms we're Literally begging to G-dragon to Save Their Y/n....But G-dragon knows He can't Help You, She Can't Make You Stay....

G-dragon: I can't Help Y'all..! Y/n is Your Mate..Only Y'all can Save her..!

Changbin: How Hyung..??

G-dragon: Y'all already Know..How..!!

Everyone Quickly understood what Their Hyung means....

Changbin: But...

G-dragon: *Felt on knees*.....Today I beg Y'all...As a Father... Please Save Her...Mah Daughter Kwon Y/n...!

15 Dooms know you weren't ever ready for the mating, Without Your permission They can't Even touch You but They can't even Let You Die....

G-dragon, Stood up and wiped his Tears, ...