Chapter 73. | day one

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

73 ;
J E N N I E

"I'm nervous as hell." Rachel said as we were heading to our first class of the day. Our first class of the day is dance 101 with Cassandra July. "I'm not. Dance comes naturally to me." I said confidently as we entered the dance room.

We both sat our bags down on one of the benches before we joined our classmates on the floor and started stretching thoroughly. My bag is a little heavier than normal. In our syllabus, it stated that we must come to class dressed in our dance attire.

This means I have to carry an extra change of clothes and an extra pair of shoes. Once our teacher arrived, we stood straight up in the line we were all standing in.

"Before we learn anything, I want to see your skill level. So, show me what you got kids. Ready?" Our dance teacher ordered as we all started doing piqué turns across the room.

"This is dance 101, my name's Cassandra July, and if you are not suffering from severe body dysmorphia, then you don't want it enough." The older woman said and I furrowed my eyebrows at her sudden rashness.

"Let's get this straight, freshmen. There are maybe two of you in this room that is good enough to make it in this business. As for the rest of you, thank you for paying my rent on my loft in SoHo." Cassandra stated bluntly and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

I could already tell what type of teacher she's going to be. I just know that there's going to be some issues with this lady. "Hey. What's your name?" Our dance instructor asked a girl in front of Rachel and I.

"Uh, Lydia." She answered as she stopped dancing. "No, no, your name's Muffin Top, and from now on, it's rice cakes and ipecac. Or cut off a butt cheek, cause you need to drop a few." Cassandra corrected her which made Rachel stop dancing.