Chapter 13 | Furt!

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

13 ;
J E N N I E

"San, what if we get caught?" I asked worriedly as we were making out underneath the bleachers in the gymnasium.

"We're not going to. Trust me. You can't see us from in front of the bleachers." She reassured me before placing her lips back onto my mouth. "Have you done this before?" I asked.

"Of course. We wouldn't be behind here if I didn't." The cheerleader laughed. "Ugh, you're so damn beautiful." Santana groaned. "Right back at you." I winked as the bell rang. "Damn, we have to go to glee club." Santana sighed.

"Would you like to finish during lunch?" I smirked.

"Obviously." She smiled before pecking my lips for one last kiss. We made sure the coast was clear before we came out from behind the bleachers. We linked our pinkies and headed to glee club.

***

"What the hell happened? We were late by five minutes and Sam has a black eye." I asked as Santana and I entered the choir room. "Us boys except for Finn got into it with Dave." Sam informed me.

"Dude was a wild animal." Mike stated. "Manimal." Artie added. "I'm so turned on by you right now." Brittany said seriously to Artie. "How bad does it look?" Sam asked his girlfriend.

"It's pretty hot, actually." Quinn smiled. "You have no idea how hard it was not to jump into that beat-down." Puck said and I rolled my eyes. "Where were you, Finn?" Santana questioned.

"I was still out on the field, okay? I totally would have given him a beat-down if I'd been there." My ex-boyfriend answered. "The fact is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn. You should have been leading the charge." Mercedes said seriously.