Chapter 104. | v-day

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

104 ;
J E N N I E

"You what me to do what?!" I asked Mr. Shue as I was standing in the choir room with him and Finn. "I want you to sing an original song at the wedding reception." Mr. Shue told me and I shook my head in disagreement.

"I'm not that good of a songwriter anymore. I don't know if you know this but, I lost my spark, Mr. Shue. I can't quickly spit out songs like I used to." I told him honestly.

"I'm sure that's not true." Finn said. "No, it's true. I had to turn in an original song for my songwriting class the other day and it took me two days to write the chorus and four days to complete it." I said as I folded my arms.

"I think you've just lost your inspiration. I'm sure once you gain it back, you will be better than ever." Mr. Shue smiled. "I don't know Mr. Shue. I think I lost passion for it." I told him bluntly and both he and Finn looked at me in shock.

"Well, if that's how you feel, I can ask someone else." Mr. Shue said as he gave me a reassuring smile. "Mr. Shue wait, I will do it. It just has to be a love song, right?" I asked as I gathered my belongings.

"Yes, preferably. We have rehearsals tomorrow and the wedding is this Friday." My old teacher stated. "The song will be ready by then." I told him before exiting the choir room. I sighed deeply as I headed back to my car.

As I was fastening my seatbelt, my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Santana. "Hey, babe." I answered. "Where are you?" My girlfriend asked.

"I'm heading back to home." I replied as I started the car. "What did Mr. Shue want to talk to you about?" She questioned as I pulled out my parking spot and then the parking lot.