Chapter 112. | fashion week i.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

112 ;
J E N N I E

"I honestly think we should start looking for our own place once we get back." I told my girlfriend as we entered the lobby of my mother's hotel.

We were supposed to come over tomorrow morning but due to my annoying ass roommates, we're coming over an entire day early. "Do we even have the money for that?" Santana asked seriously.

"Living in New York is expensive. I mean, yes, both of us have been saving but still, rent here is not cheap." She added. "You want to continue living there a little while longer?" I asked as we stepped onto the elevator.

"I'm down with either or but, they can't legally kick you out since you're on the lease." Santana pointed out. "That's true but, why stay somewhere where you're not welcome?" I asked.

We stepped off of the elevator and headed to my mother's room. We had to let her know that we were on our way while we were in our Uber.
"That's a good point." My girlfriend laughed.

"We'll finish this conversation later." I said before knocking on my mother's room door. "Who is it?" She asked from the inside of the door. "It's your favorite child." I answered jokingly.

"I didn't know you were visiting me, Jonah." My mom teased as she opened the door. I gasped dramatically as I faced my mother. "I'm just joking sweetheart." My mom smiled before Santana and I entered her room.

"It's nice to see you again, Santana. I'm glad you will be joining us on the trip." My mom smiled before pulling my girlfriend into a tight hug. "You too, Mrs. Kim." Santana smiled.

"Is there a reason why you two came a day early?" My mother asked. "Should there be a reason? Is it so bad for daughter to want to spend some extra time with her mother?" I asked innocently and she gave me a look.