Devistation

Whenever we all recovered from the hospital, we were immediately put into a lockdown situation and were told to evacuate as much civilians into UA as we could. Principal Nezu had us in pairs, those who complimented our abilities. He also made sure we wore our hero suit. I wore mine along with one of Aunt Nemuri's handcuffs. She would always be with me, no matter where I go. She's a woman who raised assisted in raising me, she's the only motherly figure I have in my life. This handcuff made me feel close to her.

I was paired up with Tamaki, and Mirio was paired up with Nejire. It was hard nowadays to see a smile on anyone's faces. There was so much chaos in the world right now, and it was hard for people to believe in heroes. Even Mirio had a difficult time smiling. The four of us took turns watching Eri, making sure she didn't blame herself. The little girl has already been through hell, and seeing the world like this, didn't help at all.

Papa and Uncle Hizashi, they came back to the dorms one day. Completely exhausted. Uncle Hizashi laid out on the couch and Papa sat on it, having his head down. I had made them tea to calm them down. I could tell they were upset and heartbroken. That's when they told me about their friend Obaro Shirakumo. Tamaki was with me so he heard the story about their best friend.

I've seen pictures of him before. Papa and Uncle would flip through the year book every now and then.. with aunt Nemuri. They would pause on a page for a second longer before flipping it, I quickly picked up on who the person was when they paused. I walk over to Papa and hug him close.

This was almost a few months ago. Everything happened so fast after shigakari devastated everything. He destroyed hero's hope and will. Some left, others had to pick up on their slack. Even with the lockdown, those in the hero's course had to find Midoriya. While some of us were put in charge of different task. Me and Tamaki were part of a search and rescue team. My work with Hawks was put to a stop until everything went back to normal. He would've had me doing this anyways, to which he understood. He was badly injured and was recovering but still keeping track of midoriya.

It was getting harder and harder each day to believe and to hold on to hope. But with each new day came a new person entering UA's safe spot and someone leaving. The day Midoriya came back, a lot of people blamed the poor kid. Uraraka was the brave one to stop the people from looking at him like a monster. I remember hosing the kid down first before he took an actual shower. After his shower I shoved him into the bath. The kid needed to relax and he understood what I was doing. Mirio was there with me as well. It was an interesting event, but we managed to keep him in the tub and he finally relaxed.

I remember the day when we discovered who the traitor was. It broke many students. Momo and Tokoyami had actually came to me and talked to me about it. The two were devastated and were confused. They didn't know what to do, so I did what I knew best and gave them both a hug and told them everything will make sense. Over time the two got closer to me. I would take one of them with a partner to search for civilians. Momo's partner was Todoroki, and Tokoyami's partner was Tsu.

Tamaki and I made sure that everything was safe before we had them help. It was in both of our natures to make sure that these poor kids would be safe. Even in this dark world.

"Tamaki?"

"Yes, bunny?"

Right now we were relaxing in a sauna together. He still gets flustered seeing me naked, but he eventually got used to it. He still blushes to which I don't blame him. He has an amazing body as well, and I couldn't help but to stare either.

"I love you. I want you to remember that."

"I always do, bunny."

He comes close to me and kisses me on the forehead. We were trying to relax for the day. It was a really hard week, we had to recover some bodies and it was terrifying and draining to tell the families. Tamaki begins to give me a massage. He could tell I was tense and that I was remembering the bodies that we saw.

"I.. I know.. it sucks seeing those.. but.. we can't let that affect us.. remember the mission where you were gone for a while? You didn't let those effect your style. You.. kept pushing.. and wanting to save lives. It's not so different now.. you got this.. we got this."

He says softly to me. I smile at him and nod my head. Even with this chaos in the world, it was amazing how both of us ended up on top. How the both of us were always together. How much stronger our relationship is. And how much we trust each other. I knew I could trust him with my life, and I knew he felt the same way.

AN/ it was hard to write this chapter. Especially with all the new manga content coming out. I didn't know how to write this chapter, but here it is! I hope you guys enjoy! There is one more chapter after this one and I'll be posting that on rather Sunday or Monday! Stay tuned!