Request

"Listen kid, this mission won't be like the ones you've dealt with where you go undercover. You'll be actually helping them out. You're old man needs you and that's why you've been requested by Sir to help out. Listen to what they have to say and report back to me when you can. I can't be there right now and Sir understands, I'm currently in an operation right now. Talk to you later kid."

That was Hawks who had just ended the phone call. He had gotten a request from Sir to help with an operation and he didn't even know what it was about. I was a bit late walking into the meeting as I was told at the last second where to be. When I get to the conference room I saw Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, Midoriya, Kirishima, Asui, and Ochaco. They were respectively sitting next to their work study mentor and for me there was an open seat next to Papa.

"My apologies for being late Sir, my mentor didn't let me in on what was happening and when until just now."

"It's okay, we can start this meeting now. Thank you for coming on the behalf of Hawks' agency."

They began the meeting, with the year 1 students asking questions every now and then. Rock Lock decided to say something,

"UA students or not. What're these kids doing here? They're just going to slow us down."

Papa quickly wraps his scarf around my wrist to keep me down, knowing damn well I was about to yell at him. We then saw Fatgum get up, making a chair go flying. He explains how Tamaki was hit with a bullet that basically destroys quirks. I look at Tamaki and his face was red from all that attention he was getting. Mirio had asked if Tamaki was going to be okay and Tamaki shows off a horse hoof. Rock Lock mentioned that the drug wasn't fatal and that's when Sir looked towards me and Papa,

"No... on that point I turn to EraserHead and MizuChu."

We both knew he was talking about the quirk we had.

"It seems different from our 'erasure quirk' that we have. Because we aren't actually attacking a person's quirk."

I began saying. Papa then explains how the quirk works. FatGum then goes on to explain what they discovered within the bullet, and this was frightening to most of us.

"What they found within the bullet was human cells and blood."

My eyes widen in shock and I got goosebumps on my arm, I could see the rest of the UA students in shock as well. I could feel my heart stopping a beat in my chest. Fatgum looked pissed off about it and I don't blame him.

They began talking about how the Hassakai were involved. I looked towards Mirio and Midoriya and I could see guilt written all over their faces as if they knew who was in charge of doing this. It was then revealed that Chisaki was using his daughter's blood to create the bullets and sold them on the black market.

Mirio and Midoriya stood out of their chairs suddenly stood up declaring that they would save her. Nighteye nods his head.

Soon the meeting was dismissed as we were all given task on where to look. I walked down to the lobby with the rest of the UA students. I took my seat right next to Tamaki. I was holding his hand and running my thumb along his knuckles. I look toward Mirio and then at Tamaki. We could both see that Mirio was very upset about the whole situation. I take a deep breath before talking,

"With the amount of bullshit in this world, bad things will always happen. No matter the age, no matter how many heroes there are. Bad things always happen. How you deal with it is how you'll learn to overcome and become a better stronger hero. You guys didn't save her then because you were following orders, and saved civilians from being injured. Imagine what would have happened if you stepped in the first time. Chin up you two. We'll save her."