Investigation

I wake up early in the morning and discovered Tamaki had left early so he could get to school on time later. Looking down at the bracelet I could feel his heart beat, it was pumping fast, he must be running a little late or he's nervous. I take a deep breath and grab my bags. Hawks agency required me to take a train, to which I didn't mind. It took about 20 minutes to arrive near Hawks agency. I saw him waiting for me at the train station. He spots me quickly. He uses his feathers to help me in carrying my things.

"Let's go kid. I wanna brief this over with you as quickly as I can."

I nodded my head and quickly follow him to his agency, there we went to a conference room. He laid my hero suit suitcase on the table. He takes out a few papers and shows me what the investigation was even about.

"Kid, I know what you're capable of. I trained you for a week, but I've also seen what you can do. It's why I'm even asking you to do this mission in the first place. No- don't you give me that weird look. Listen, if I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have even let you know about it okay? Gosh kid, anyways, your mission is to spy on this target; Ugaski Mali. He's been making rather suspicious movements and I want you to investigate."

He turns on the projector and I turn to face it, on the screen was a guy wearing an eye patch. He had gray-brown hair that was rather long. He had light colored skin and looked to be around his mid thirties.

"As much as I hate using you like this, he tends to pick up people who have water quirks. That's where you come in. You'll be under his command and figure out as to why he's drawing out people with water quirks specifically. Here's the plan here,"

Hawks then shows a slide show of the people that were under him and the proof of their water quirks. The plan was for me to be running away from Hawks, and to accidentally bump into Ugasaki. From there I carry out the mission of discovering what Ugaski wants with people who have just water quirks. It was a simple investigation, but obviously I was the one who could do it because of my water quirk.

"Kid, now remember you don't have to do this, but the sooner we track this guy down, the safer people with water quirks will be. A water quirk isn't rare, but the way it is manipulated in different ways is. Refrain from using your wings. Only use your pulsating water, along with your waves that you can summon. Luckily you aren't a pro hero yet, but refrain from using your whips as well. You've been seen using those in your entrance exam, Sports Festival, and provision licenses exam. Also take off those damn weights, what are you at now? 40 Kilos?"

I nod my head. He trusted me to do this. He had me then change into one of my work out clothes. He specifically chose the clothes that I brought as well. He gave me a faded crop top with black joggers that had white stripes down the middle. He used his feathers to make some tears in them that made me look rugged. He then takes me over to some makeup artist he had for some reason, I gave him a questionable look, he shrugs his shoulders.

"Little birdie, I gotta look good somehow, right? Stop judging me child."

There he was, the Hawks I trained with. He was serious at times, and those were serious moments but this is the Hawks I enjoyed, the silly goofy one. He tells the makeup artist to put a scar over my left eye, and on my right cheek. This was to somewhat hide my identity. The makeup artist put fake skin on my face and made cuts into them, a bit of blood to one and the one on my eye she made it looked like it was scarred over. She also hands me a white contact to put into my eye, I do this and it seemed like I was blind in my one eye.

"This contact can stay in your eye while you sleep and specifically can stay in for a month. This should help with your mission, I'll give you this just in case it falls out."