Nomu

"Shit."

I exclaim as I read the message on my phone, I roll my eyes at the said message and honestly didn't want to deal with it. But I had to, it's the work of being a future hero. Currently I was in the living room with Nejire, Tamaki, Mirio, Yamamoto, and Ita. We were watching some type of show that revolved around three teens making a web show. I was currently cuddled up in Tamaki's arms and he looks down at my phone.

"Duty calls. I'll be back within a few days."

I explain to them, as I get up I give Tamaki a kiss on the cheek. Tamaki doesn't accept this and grabs my arm and pulls me into the couch on top of him. He then gains the courage to kiss me on the lips and the other 4 that were with us cheered him on, as we pull away both our faces were a bright red color. He also kisses the scar going down my right eye.

"Please be safe... I-I-I love you, message me when you can."

I nod my head and kiss him on the lips quickly,

"I love you too, I'll be back before you know it."

I got up and waved the others goodbye as I hear them teasing. I walk towards Miss Yamaka's office room thing and let her know the situation, she nods her head,

"If it's only going to be a few days, it'll be okay. However we will be diving into rescue exercises again, it'll be all this week."

"Yes ma'am, I'll do whatever is needed to catch up."

I grab my hero suit and put it in a suit case. I had packed extra clothes as well in case I needed them. I went to go say goodbye to Papa as well before leaving. Within a few hours, I arrived at the hotel Hawks wanted to meet at, I looked towards him and tilted my head.

"Thanks for coming kid. Sorry to drag you out here, but I needed you here to talk to Endeavor about those Nomu's."

He explains to me, I nod my head. Me and Hawks went over the plans we had. He even trusted me enough to tell me that he was required to work with the League. He of course didn't allow me to participate.

"I can't ruin your reputation like this. I'm getting my hands dirty so you don't have to."

I bit this inside of my mouth.

"Are you sure? I could be really beneficial in helping you with them."

Hawks sighs and placed a hand on my head and ruffles my hair. A habit he picked up when dealing with me. This was to verify the words he said and to annoy me.

"If I wanted you to help with that, I would have asked. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that.. I'm worried, if they found out that you were only doing it to spy on them, I wouldn't forgive myself for allowing you to get hurt."

I look at Hawks and nodded my head. He thanks me for understanding and then we head to bed, our rooms were connected through the bathroom so he walked to his room and went to bed.

<<<<<<The next Day>>>>>>>

Today they were announcing who the top hero's were. Knowing Hawks was a part of it and he probably wanted me to help talk about the Nomu mission that we finished, he mentioned he wanted to talk to Endeavor, to which I felt was a horrible idea. The ceremony finished as I looked for Hawks' room. I knock on his door and he allows me to come in. There I see Endeavor, our new number one hero lifting up my master by the collar.