The New Hero world

After Shigakari was finally defeated, Hope in the world slowly started to come back. It took a few years for reconstruction. While that was happening Tamaki and I were sent out to look for people. We were also sent out to assist those looking for their animals. We worked great as a team. Mirio and Nejire also paired up with us every now and then.

It was at a point in time where the four of us decided to start our own company and be heroes within it. It was a slow process because of how hesitant people were with heroes. We were still needed within the world, though our duties were not as great. It was still something. Naturally as new order came to play, so did more law breaking and villains. It was only natural for us to defeat those who wanted to hurt others.

Our company was located in Tokyo. Papa said that was a good place to have it, only a few hours away from home. He was okay with us staying in Tokyo, as long as he got to visit us. Naturally, me and Tamaki shared an apartment as Nejire and Mirio did as well. The two of them finally got together and we were happy for them.

As for our classmates, they came to help us out every now and then. Ita and Yamomo have been married for a few years now. They had this beautiful celebration and even adopted a kid. Shiva and Aoi decided to come out as well and let us know that they got together our second year, right when Aoi and Lou joined our class. These four often helped us out when needed.

We also had some assistance from Class 1-A. They were dubbed as the famous class, with Izuku Midoriya being the number one hero. He would often stop by and talk to Mirio. Katsuki Bakugou would swing by and train with me because he still holds the grudge of the time of when I pinned him his first year. Momo Yaoyorozu and Fumikage Tokoyami often have tea with me as a result of them wanting to be my friend, and have me as their mentor until they finally joined their classmates in creating their own company.

As of right now me and Tamaki were out on a mission, we were doing some scouting. I knew all about stealth missions thanks to Hawks. It was simple and we were able to grab intel. As we began to make our escape, I grabbed on to Tamaki and push us out of a window, shattering it. Of course this scared him as he reminded me of his quirk.

"Bunny! We could've used my quirk to break the window rather than your own body!"

I laugh it off as he holds close to my side, I had an arm wrapped around him I started to fly towards the compound. Once we got to the location where we needed to be, I set him on the ground first and then I landed. We waited for Hawks to show up, as this was a mission he assigned us to. Once he showed up, he got the documents from us and we left. We got to our apartment and took a shower together. Once we were done, and had towels wrapped around us Tamaki said,

"Hey, bunny. Wear something pretty, I'm taking you out to dinner tonight.. we deserve it after all.."

He says with a smile on his face. I nod my head and begin to get ready. It was already late into the evening and getting ready now wouldn't be too bad. I went to go grab a nice fancy dress. It was a dark purple color that had a slit down the leg. As well as the back being laced, it was a long sleeved dress as well. I also decided to do something with my hair. I put it in a half up, half down style with the up portion in a bun. The shoes I wore were heels that were black. Putting on makeup as well to match the dress.

Once I was ready, I could see that Tamaki had put on a tuxedo. I was excited for dinner tonight. It seems we were going somewhere nice. As we both finish up getting ready, I hear a knock on our door. I go to answer it, and there stood Mirio and Nejire. I was hoping they would join us. Sure me and Tamaki loved having alone time, but with how recent missions have been going we didn't get to spend time with Mirio and Nejire.

Tamaki walks out behind me and nods to Mirio. We all then walk down the stairs and to a taxi that was waiting for us. Sure we could have taken a limo or walked, but with how all three of us were getting big. We didn't want to be bothered with it. Not today at least.