Chapter 3

and from that point our relationship blossomed

and from that point our relationship blossomed. everyday after studies, he'd wait for me outside the library and we'd hang out at the small park he'd took me to that day. little by little he began to change me, for what i believe is for the better. it started off just my music taste, then my style, then my behaviour and general personality. he helped me loosen up, stop all the stress and worries i had for studying and instead focus on the fun in life. he managed to coax me into stealing with him, just little things at first. a bag of crisps from the convenience store, a bread roll or 2 from the little stall on the market. we'd run all the way back to his house, hands intwined so as not to loose eachother in the crowds of people. my parents never knew. this was all between us, else i'd be done for. however not everything went to plan.

we'd just gone into our local corner shop and feeling a little brave, i hid 2 bags of crisps and a pack of cigarettes in my jacket pocket and yeonjun grabbed some other snacks too. we were just about to walk out when an employee spotted us and began to shout at us. we both bolted out the door and began running down the street together, hand in hand. bumping into people, we shouted apologies amidst our laughter, the shop employee still chasing us. but all fun comes to an end. we both bump into a rather tall man, dressed in a formal black suit. we go to run again but before we can leave, the man grabs my arm and stops us. i take a proper look at him as horror washes over me. it was my father. yeonjun pulls at my arm, but father grabs his wrist too and pulls our hands apart. the shop employee catches up with us an angry look upon his face, but before he can speak my father beats him to it.

"don't worry, i'll deal with these two, but before i do, return the stuff"

he looks down at us both and in fear i immediately reach inside my jacket to give back the items. yeonjun gives me a confused look but does the same anyway. the shop employee takes the items, bows to my father, and leaves. my father then looks down at us both and he snatches me behind his back and lets go of his hold on yeonjun

"you can fuck off back to wherever you came from, but i don't want to see you with my daughter again"

he turns to me, voice low

"we're going home now"

i look back at yeonjun, a sad smile on my face before being dragged back home by my father.

once home, he shouted at me. he told me if he ever caught me with him again, i would be out of the house. i was off limits, i had a man i was destined to marry and it wasn't yeonjun, it was someone father wanted. we didn't even like eachother, we're both being forced into it by our parents, to create a brighter future and partnership between their businesses. maybe that's why i wasn't hesitant to trust yeonjun, to let loose. as much as i feared my father, i feared being apart from yeonjun more. it was at this point, i learnt the only thing i had left to loose was him and i wasn't about to let nobody, not even my father, stop me from keeping us together.

 it was at this point, i learnt the only thing i had left to loose was him and i wasn't about to let nobody, not even my father, stop me from keeping us together

A/N- happy birthday to my close irl friend Natasha_Anne_07 I'm so grateful to have met her, so here's a little gift for you love! go wish her a good day~💗🌸