Chapter 5

yeonjun was extra happy when i saw him tonight and i wasn't sure why

yeonjun was extra happy when i saw him tonight and i wasn't sure why. as i walked over to him, i could see him basically shaking from excitement, it was cute if i'm honest.

"what's got you so excited?"

I laugh as he grabs my hand as we begin walking, however in the opposite direction of the way we normally go.

"yeonjun the parks that way, where are we going?"

he giggles as he tells me excitedly

"the fair is in town, one night only and being the good boyfriend i am i thought i'd take you on a little date"

i stare at him shocked

"oh so you're my boyfriend now, that's what you're calling yourself? and what am i, your girlfriend?"

i ask sarcastically, rolling my eyes in a playful manner

"hmm i could but i was thinking of calling you something a bit more simple. i'll just call you mine"

he gives me a lopsided wink and he smiles widely. i burst out in laughter and can't stop the smile that spreads across my face.

we get to the fair and we pay our ticket fee. we spend hours trying out our favourite rides and all the different foods the stalls have to offer. we're lining up for the final ride when a gust of wind sends a shiver down my spine. i feel yeonjun slipping his jacket over my arms before i can even protest and he grabs hold of my hand again like nothing happened.

"but what about you jun, wont you get cold?"

"if i do it just means you'll need to give me lots of hugs to warm me up"

he shrugs his shoulders like it was nothing but i burst into a fit of giggles. he was so different to how he usually acts, still fun but more cute than cool today. i guess this guy really has it all. finally it's our turn and we get into our cart. the ride begins to move and i'm startled by its suddenness. yeonjun slips his arm round my waist, assuring me he was there to keep me safe. we finally make it to the top and i look down at the town below us. the glow of the fair lights sparkle against the black of the night sky and i feel the world slow down. yeonjun takes my face in his hands and turns me to look at him. he just stares at me, the colourful light reflecting within his eyes giving him a magic aura that i can't help but fall for him all over again.

"please don't leave me, please let's stay like this forever, until we die. promise me we'll be together until we part at death"

he whispers, almost to scared to break the beautiful silence. the tears forming in eyes show just how genuine he's being.

"i promise, i promise with all of me, that i'll stay."

i hold up my pinky finger, hoping to lighten the mood slightly. he interlocks pinkies and slowly leans in and places a very gentle kiss upon my lips, sealing our promise.

i nibbled on a bright pink cloud of candy floss as he walks me home. the sticky spun sugar tastes almost as sweet as yeonjun's kiss and i can't help but let my mind think about it again. it felt like heaven, like time was slowed and it was just us two in the universe. he snaps his fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality and i realize we're already at my road. i finish the sweet and notice him staring.

"what were you think bout back there?"

he raises an eyebrow and smirks. i playfully hit him on the arm and chuckle

"maybe was thinking about you"

i shrugged

"oh really what about me exactly?"

he questioned as he leaned in closer, face only inches away from my own. i lean towards his ear, like a kid about to whisper a secret

"your kiss"

i say fast, give him a final quick peck on the corner of his lips and take off running down the road. i'm giggling and hear his laugh from behind me. once i get outside my house i turn around to see him still laughing. i wave again to which he waves back before walking inside my house. i tiptoe up the stairs, carefully not to make to noise that would wake up my parents. i quickly get changed into my night wear and tuck myself into bed, before drifting off to dreamland.

A/N- happy birthday our precious yeonjunnie!! i hope he knows just how much he is loved and treasured by moas and that he is more than perfect to us! go send him lots of love and birthday wishes~💗🌸