Chapter 1

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

I am currently riding in my limousine, heading to my new school.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School a school known for producing elites that will carry Japan to its future. Also known for its weird rules like "the students must live in the school dormitories through out high school" or that "communication with the outside is forbidden"

After one year of having a normal life after leaving the white room at the age of 14, because I completed every curriculum that they had designed till now, I decided that I wanted to go to a normal highschool.

Of course my father didn't approve of that and that was why instead of sending me to a normal school he enrolled me here.

Chairman Sakayanagi is an acquaintance of his that visited the white room a lot of times in the past.

'I wonder what my new school has in store for me'

"Mr. Ayanokouji we have almost reached our destination." (I thought of writing Ayanokouji-sama but it was cringe)

As I had such thoughts my driver informed that we had almost reached the school.

So I decided to take a quick look out of the window to see the place that I am going to be staying for the next three years.

It is a beautiful and modern school nothing like a normal and old highschool.

As I was looking outside I saw something odd. Another limousine was in front of us and was heading to the same direction.

'Who could that be?'

And it was then that I remembered a talk I had with my father.

~Flashback~

"This is the school the heir of the Koenji group will also attend. Just like our Ayanokouji Group he belongs to the higher classes of society. If I remember correctly his name is Koenji Rokusuke" said my father

"So what? Would you like me to establish some kind of connection with him that will help the Ayanokouji group in the future?"

"No, nothing like that. Their Koenji financial group is indeed powerful but our group is superior.

" Then why are you telling me this in the first place?"

" I would like for you to avoid conflict with him. Right now the white room is in a state of mainenance. So our group is focusing in that matter right now and that's why I would like to avoid an all-out war with the Koenjis"

"Yeah sure if that's all, I can promise you to avoid any kind of conflict with him."

"The last thing that I wanted to say is that he is trained to an extreme extent. Not like you of course. Oh and he knows about you too, not as a white room subject but as the heir of the Ayanokouji group. That's all"

"Understood"

~Flashback Ends~

So it must be Koenji in that other limousine since he is from a prestigious family as well.

In the other limousine:

Matsushita Chiaki's POV

My name is Matsushita Chiaki and today is my first day as a first year highschool student.