Chapter 4: Heartbreak?!

I didn't update this fanfic because, for those who don't know, I am currently writing a Kiyo x Fuka fanfic too and I updated there. 

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

*Ding* *Dong*

*Sigh* it was still 5:30 AM, when I woke up by the sound of my doorbell.

'Even I don't wake up this early'

I wanted to go to the door but I felt something heavy on me. It was Chiaki sleeping on top of me. How did we even end up in that position?

I wanted to stay there and look at her cute sleeping face for a little longer but I had to answer the door. Using one hundred percent of my abilities to move as silent as I can so I don't wake her up. I walked to the door but then

'Oh yeah it's locked and I can't get out'

"Is anyone inside?" a voice called out to me

"Yes. I am sorry I can't open the door there is a problem with the lock." I answered

"So this is the right place. I am a locksmith. I was called by the receptionist on the ground floor and was instructed to come to room 401."

"Yes you are in the right place could you please unlock the door?"

"That would pose no problem. Just give me some time and you will be out."

"Thank you."

Well I could have picked the lock but it wouldn't be normal for a highschooler to do this, and Chiaki would be suspicious of me, so I decided against it. Well I didn't have the tools, that I need, either way so the chance of actually unlocking it was rather low.

~Timeskip: After 30 minutes~ (A/N I don't know how much time does a locksmith need to do his work so let's say 30 minutes)

I thanked the man but when I tried to pay him for his work:

"The school has already taken care of that so you don't have to worry about it."

'So they recognized that is was their fault and didn't make me pay'

"Ok thank you" I responded

"Take care kiddo *wink*" He said with a grin on his face.

And then I realised. That old geezer had peeked inside my room and probably got a glimpse of a girl sleeping in my bed.

*Sigh* that could be troublesome if he reported me to the school but he has no proof so even if he did that it would have no results.

After going back inside I started making breakfast. I decided to skip my morning practice so I can keep company to Chiaki for the morning. 

I may have gotten a little overboard with how much breakfast I prepared and if what I think about the point system is true I might regret it later. But it's not like I have a girl sleeping in my room everyday.

Some time passed and as I was finally done making breakfast I heard some noise coming from the bed. I looked and there I saw Chiaki waking up. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes like a little kid. Cute. 

She looked confused, at first, because she wasn't in the place that she wakes up ususally and I saw her blushing a little, probably remembering what happened last night.