Chapter 2

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

"Mr. Ayanokouji we reached our destination."said my driver

'It was about time' I thought

"Would you like me to accompany you to the gate?"she asked

"That would be unnecessary."I answered

As I got off my limousine I was striked with an unexpected sight. I looked at the other limousine expecting that Koenji Rokusuke would come out of it. But instead the person that got off was a teenage girl, propably the same age as me, with long brown hair and blue eyes.

'Is that Koenji? Of course not you idiot' I thought

Well she was beautiful and if she wasn't wearing our school uniform I would definitely think that she was a model.

These thoughts along with me being dumbfounded with her coming out of the car instead of Koenji made me stare for quite a while. She propably noticed that, because right now she is waving at me and coming my way.

Great my first day of highschool hasn't even started yet and I am going to be labelled as a pervert for staring at a cute girl.

"Hello there my name is Matsushita Chiaki, I noticed that you were looking at me, did you want to ask me something perhaps?" she said in a soft tone

Thank God she didn't misunderstand me for a pervert.

"Oh it's nice to meet you Matsushita, I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I do not want to sound rude but I don't need to ask anything. I just happened to space out while staring at your direction. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." I said with a slight bow

'Ayanokouji? I think I have heard that name somewhere. Well I will think about it later now I have to apologise for that misunderstanding' Matsushita thought

"No please, I should be the one apologising after thinking that you wanted something just because you were looking that way."she said and bowed slightly as well. Her apology sounded sincere.

When she did that I got the urge to pat her head but I restrained myself.

"Since we are both new to this place and all, would you like to walk together to the entrance ceremony?" I suggested with a small smile

She blushed a little but then answered me

"It would be my pleasure Ayanokouji-kun. So shall we go?" she asked

I nodded in response and we started walking towards the gymnasium that the entrance ceremony would take place. But I noticed something odd. All the eyes of the students around us were on us.

Well that is to be expected since two people that came here in limousines are now heading to the gymnasium together like they know each other. I could see the girls blushing when looking at us, while I could feel the glares of jealous boys because I was walking side by side with a cute girl like Matsushita.

I was able to hear some of them saying things like:

'Lucky bastard, he found a girl already'

'DEATH TO ALL IKEMEN''

While the girls:

'Kyaaaa look at them they are so cute together'

'What a shame he is so handsome and we didn't even get a chance'

I looked at Matsushita. She propably heard what the people around us were saying because she was now as red as a tomato, but at the same time she seemed anxious about something. Perhaps, she didn't want to stand out?