Chapter 3: A night with her

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

I woke up did my morning routine and prepared to leave for school. I pressed the button to call the elevator and as I was waiting for it

"Good morning Ayanokouji-kun" someone greeted

"Oh good morning Hirata" I said

The doors of the elevator opened

"Are you getting in?" I asked and he nodded in response

We exited the dorm's building 

"Do you want to walk to school together?" he offered

Since I had no reason to refuse I accepted and we started walking towards the school. We chatted about trivial things and I asked him some questions about sports since I don't have much experience. In the other hand he is an expert, so it shouldn't be too much trouble for him to explain to me a thing or two.

When we entered the classroom we only paused our conversation to sit down and then we continued. I noticed that many girls were looking at us. Some were looking at me and some at Hirata. Because of all the attention that we were getting many boys glared at us, but I didn't let those gazes disturb my peaceful talk with him. 

Around ten minutes before class starts almost all the girls gathered in the corner of the classroom for some reason.

~Meanwhile the girls~

"Kyaaaa Hirata-kun is so cute"

"Yeah he is propably the hottest guy in our grade"

"Umu umu"

"True he is so cute...Mmmm wait what? Hirata? I thought we were talking about Ayanokouji"

"No, Ayanokouji may be handsome but he comes second when compared to Hirata"

"I will have to disagree with you there, Ayanokouji is way hotter"

"Yes I think so too. I think Hirata is too good natured which is a turn off for me"

"True in the other hand Ayanokouji is friendly too, but he has an aura of mystery around him"

After hearing their crush's name the last girls that weren't participating in the talk from the start now joined in

Some more talking later and only minutes before the start of classes

After every girl had expressed their opinion Karuizawa had concluded that Ayanokouji was the most popular boy among the girls so now her target was clear.

Karuizawa Kei's POV

"Karuizawa-san since you were close with both of them yesterday what is your opinion?"

"I think both of them are decent guys but I am, like, leaning towards Ayanokouji-kun, I think"

I am gonna have to make my move fast before someone else takes him. I have to do that so I gain his protection.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

The classes went on as usual. To tell the truth I would like if the classes that I was taking were actually productive but I have already learned this material at the age of 8.

During classes I noticed Karuizawa was restless and glancing at me from time to time. Matsushita noticed that too. There is a chance that she felt annoyed but I can't say for sure because she didn't show it on her face.