Chapter 5

(aloso Melissa has caramel coloured hair and green eyes like the picture above)
Third person's POV

When Melissa arrived home, she quickly changed her clothes as she has to sign up for her dorm.

The house was too far away from college, so, staying at the college dorms are much more convenient.

(time skip after signing up)

Melissa's POV

Finally finish. The line was too long. Now, I'm hungry. I'll have a quick lunch break before visiting Stephen. Maybe, I'll grab simething for him too but i don't really know if he is allergic to anything. So, the idea is out the door.

Looking around, i saw a little sandwich shop called Delmar. It was nestled in Queens road. As soon as igot near to the store, my soulmark started burning. I went inside and found a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.i accepted the bond,  looked him in the eyes and smiled

Peter's POV

I was ordering some sandwiches from delmar's when my soulmark started burning. I heard the door opening and turned around. In front of me is a princess no,a goddess. She has beautiful long caramel coloured hair with golden eyes that just pierces your soul.

When she accepted the bond and smiled at me, i felt like my life was complete. I couldn't even remember how i survive without her. She gestured to the table and asked.

"why don't you order something for both of us and we'll talk at the table? You look like an expert."

I nod my head and turned back to the counter to order. I got 2 number five for us. Mr. Delmar just smiled at me, knowing what was going on. I payed for the sandwiches and went to the table where she was sitting.

I sat down and passed her a sandwich, Just hoping that she would like it. She took a bite and smiled. "it's good. Thank you," she said while looking at me with those eyes.

"it's fine. I just ordered my usual," i said. "I'm Peter parker".

"I'm Melissa Wilson. I just wanna let you know, your not my only soulmate..." she replied.

"what?" i asked.

"i have 11 soulmates," she replied

Her reply was quite shocking. This means i have to share my soulmate  with 10 other people. "did you meet the others?" i asked.

Melissa nodded. "i met one yesterday. His name is stephen strange and-" "wait you met Dr. Strange, the master of mystic art is your soulmate?!"

Melissa nodded again. "do you want to meet him?" she asked." like you both do need to work together."

I said yes and continue eating my sandwich. After we both finish, we got up and starts heading to the sanctum.

This is going to be awkward.