Chapter 7

Melissa's POV

Great, i bothered Stephen again. I really need to pick up after myself. Like i literally fainted when i heard that my second soulmate is spiderman. He's literally my favourite hero and he's my soulmate. I'm shock.

It’s been 3 days since i met Peter, I'm in my room and i haven't called him yet. I'm too nervous. Like, is he busy right now? Should I call him or text him? Should i just not contact him but then he will be upset with me. What should I do?!!

All of sudden, my phone rang, making me panic. It was Peter. Just pick it up. I took a deep breath and answered with the most calmest voice I could muster," hi Peter, what's going on?"

"nothing, i-i was thinking if you want to go on a date with m-me? Today?"

"sure, where to?"

"at the central park. Meet you there in an hour."

"ok, see you then. Bye,"

"bye," the call ended. I can't believe Peter is taking me out on a date. I hang out with Stephen a lot at the sanctum. Now, i need to find the oerfect outfit. After debating for half an hour, i found it.

(without the coffee cup)

It is perfect. Just a bit of makeup and I'm set for the date. I got out of the room and heads to the front door, yelling out 'I'm going on a date' when passing by my parents.