Chapter 12

Writer's POV

Melissa awoke from the smell of breakfast. The smell of food always entice her mood. She removed the covers from herself and stretch her body. She checked her phone fir any news. Steve and Sam wants to have lunch with her. She quickly replied yes before putting her phone away. Stephen came in with a tray of breakfast.

"good morning, darling. What plans do you have today?" Stephen asked, giving her a cup of coffee. Melissa accepts the coffee and took a long sip of it. "i have lunch with Steve and Sam as well as our practice tonight. There's no Classes today and my assignments are already submitted."

"well, eat your breakfast and then, we can practice some more." Stephen shoved her mouth with toast to shut her protest. They ate, feeding each other time to time and continued last night practise.

This time, Stephen will be teaching Melissa how to teleport from one place to another, starting with inside the sanctum. It was a bit scary for her, teleporting on the roof a couple of times but she manages to get her bearings on the place.

Sooner than later, it was already time for her lunch date with Steve and Sam at a restaurant. It is a 80s restaurant. It had a dress code, only customer wearing 80s outfit can come in. I rushed home, saying hi to my parents and got into the shower.

I quickly put on a blue dress that was literally from mom when she was a teenager. It was a bit loose but not too much. I let my hair down and head out. Mom gave me a kiss on the head before i left and dad just looked mortified right now but he'll be fine soon.
_____________________________________
Melissa's oufit

 _____________________________________Melissa's oufit

Steve's POV

Sam and i are waiting for Melissa, a bouquet of flowers in our hand. Sam has a bouquet of lily while i have a bouquet roses. Melissa walked in and all eyes wre on her, including other customers. Her blue dress shaped her body perfectly and the red lipstick adds a perfect touch.

"are those for me?"she pointed at the bouquet in our hand. We nod and gave it to her. We're rewarded with a blush on her face. We sat down and waited for the server. The server was trying to flirt with me, making flirtatious remarks and pulling her shirt down to show her cleavage, which made me uncomfortable.

"miss, if your done flirting with my soulmates, i suggest you take our order and leave. No one wants to see your flat chest anyway." Sam almost laughed at Melissa's remarks. The server quickly took our orders and left with no remarks.

"that was awesome, princess. I like it," Sam said while putting his arms around her shoulder. We talked about ourselves, our likes and dislikes. In this we found out that Melissa likes  chocolate (i will be bringing it next time we met), reading, music and dancing. She also already found 2 other of her soulmate, Doctor Strange and Spiderman which is Peter Parker. I wonder if...

"Melissa, by any chance, do you have a soulmark that looks like a star?" she answered yes. Our food came in and we ate in silence while continuing our conversation. We drove her home and were given a kiss on the cheek.

"why did you ask about a star," sam ask while driving back to the tower. After the ultron incident, we lived together from then on to prevent any accidents. Thor and loki helped out but they stayed home in Asgard. "i asked about it because she seemed to be the male avengers soulmates. Bucky has a star symbol."

We got out of the car and into the basement elevator. The others were eating when we arrived. "where have you been?" Bucky asked, finished with his food. "we had a date with our soulmate and Steve thinks that 11 of the boys share the same soulmate," Sam yelled out.

"well, what does her soulmark look like?" Natasha asked, interested with the outcome. I fold my right sleeve up to show it. The mark is a golden rose. "i have that." Bucky's at his neck. "great, i share with all of you," Tony exclaimed while showing the mark. Bruce and Pietro followed suit.

"ok, now that all of you share a soulmate including Thor, Strange, Peter and Loki i guess. How are you going to meet her?" Wanda asked, excited for a sister in law.

"we could ask her to come here for dinner next week. Peter, Strange and Melissa's schedule are free next week. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Tony's idea could work but his ways of stalking people easily still worries me. I quickly texted her if she wanted to come over for dinner and she replied yes.

"perfect, she's coming over next week. Don't do anything stupid alright." Wanda and Vision started planning for the dinner while the others retire to their rooms for the night.