Chapter 10

'thoughts'
"talking"

Melissa's POV

Alright, first day of training with Stephen and i am ready. Finishing up my breakfast, i hug my parents goodbye before running out the door. Instead of using the subway, i opted for a jog around the park.

The park was quiet and only a few people are out jogging but on the other side of the park, there is literally two guys running very differently, one is running a marathon and the other looks like they're trying to catch up to them.

I stop for a minute to catch a breath when my soulmarks started burning. I lift my right sleeve up to check. It was the shield and weird symbol thing. (AN: it doesn't have any clour thus, making it look more different)

 (AN: it doesn't have any clour thus, making it look more different)

When i looked back to the 2 guys running, they were already gone

When i looked back to the 2 guys running, they were already gone. 'i guess they're done with they're morning jog'. I turned around and jumped up in shock.

Behind me is Captain America and Hawkeye. Like, hello,awkward. "are you..." Mr. Roger asked. I nodded. "I'm Melissa."his face brightened up. He pulled me into a hug and whispered slowly into my ear, "i finally found you,"

Steve's POV

I was out jogging with Sam ( more like me running laps around Sam, saying "on your left" everytime i pass by him) when my soulmark started burning. I look back at Sam who has the same problems. "our soulmate is here," i tell him.

I knew that me and Bucky share a soulmate years ago and Sam was a new addition. I looked around the park, seeing if anyone clutching their arm. I finally spotted a girl with caramel coloured hair, clutching her arm.

We both looked at each other befpre running full speed to the girl. We stood behind her, waiting for her to turn around. She turned around and jumped at the sight of us. "are you...." i asked. She nodded told us her name. Melissa. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear, "i finally found you". She stiffened a bit but hugged back after a moment. It was peaceful until somebody cleared their throat. I turned around, facing a pissed off Sam. I smirked in apology and got a nod in return.

"sorry about that, Melissa. I'm Steve Roger and this is Sam". "it's nice to meet you both but i have a meeting with my other soulmate..... Yes, i have another soulmate. In fact, i have 11 soulmates," she said.

"it's fine, we knew we were going to have to share our soulmate with someone else. We will try to get used to it," Sam replies. "thank you for understanding. Let me give you my number." she said. I quickly gave her my phone and we switch contact information. "I'll call you," she then kissed my cheek as well as Sam before leaving.

We stood there, shock for a couple of minutes. Sam snapped out of it and  grin with joy before leaving as well. 'he is definitely telling Bucky about this. Well, better stop them fight i guess'.