Chapter 14

Melissa's POV

The booming voice echoed across the room and made me flinch. I turned around and behold, the remaining 2 soulmates of mine. Thor, the gid of thunder and Loki, the god of mischief. "must you yell everytime we teleport?" Loki exclaimed. Their back was turned from me. So, they didn't notice anything but the itch in the soulmark.

Thor turned around and quickly spotted me. I gave him a tiny wave before pulling me into a bone-crushing hug." I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOU, MY MATE." i teleported myself out of his arm before my ear drums burst from his loud voice. The others, except Sam, Strange and Steve, looked at me in amazement and shock. "H-how did you do that?" Peter stuttered out.

"you know, that legend about people being able to inherit their soulmates power?" everyone nods. "well, it's true. I was given you guys superpower, resembling the elements. I have the power of fire, lightning, light, shadow, ice and time." "when did you get them. The powers, i mean," Wanda asked.

"i got my ice power first when i was 8 years old. I was too hot at the time and a snowstorm suddenly happened in my room. Next was Fire. My father was preparing a barbecue for dinner. His match was not lighting up. I was a bit upset and i carelessly touch the grill. Suddenly, a huge fire went up and lit the barbecue. My parents check my hands and it was fine."

"how about the others?" Tony looked intrigued at my explanation. "it happened when i started highschool. Thankfully, no one notice anything. People shun me a lot at school for having an abnormal amount of soulmark." i teared up a bit. It wasn't just because of my soulmark that made me shunned, my classmates would spread rumours about me being a whore and a bully to make people hate me.

It’s gotten so bad that by senior year, i quit and started homeschooling. I never showed my soulmark after that. "oh, my queen. I'm sorry to hear that," Loki slowly pulled me into his arm, sitting me down with him on the living room couch. "if you want, i wouldn't mind hunting them down and torture them."

"Loki, you can't kill anyone. I'll call the pirate if you do." Tony then removes Loki away from me and sat me on his lap, leaning my head on his chest. My other soulmates, who are already done with the dishes, starts cuddling me together. Wanda and Vision left to their room while Natasha left a blanket Next to me before leaving for bed.

It was too cosy to get up. So, we all fell asleep, on the couch, together.