Three

Alexis walked into Patrick's office at work. She looked at him. "I have some paperwork I need you to sign," Alexis said.

Patrick looked to her and smirked. "Are you sure that's it? I mean I know you came here to see me really," Patrick told her.

Alexis rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Oh totally," she said, teasing him.

Patrick chuckled as he looked at her. "So I thought we could go for that drink later," he suggested to her.

Alexis smiled and nodded. "How about eight? There's something I have to do after work. But I'm free about then. But just so you know, no funny business. I'm not easy," Alexis said.

Patrick smirked as he he looked at her. "Oh I can tell. And I love it. Who wants easy? Easy is boring," Patrick said.

Alexis grinned as she looked at him. She knew there was something there between her and Patrick. But she also knew how he was her boss. She knew it was complicated.

She didn't know what to think. She knew the last thing she wanted was to be the girl who slept with her boss. "I have work to do. I'll see you later Mr Blake," Alexis said as she walked out of the room smirking to herself.

****

Alexis got back home and walked into the flat. She saw Aimee and Diane who were arguing. Alexis looked to them and sighed. "Mum leave her alone. She's happy," Alexis said.

"He's a criminal," Diane said.

Alexis nodded. "Yes he is.  But you're going off what Tony has told you. He's never done anything to hurt you or Aimee. And until then you have to be the supportive mother. Even if you don't like it," Alexis told her.

Diane sighed. "Fine. But I don't like or trust him," she said as she walked off.

Alexis looked to Aimee and smiled. "I'm not making a mistake. Backing Warren. Because he's not done anything to you and put you in danger. I will kill him myself," Alexis said.

Aimee looked to her and rolled her eyes. "Look I know Warren and I are a bit toxic. And we are always fighting. But deep down we love each other. And we will do anything for each other. You don't need to worry about me and Warren," Aimee said as Alexis looked to her and nodded.

Alexis knew she was always going to worry about Aimee with how she was. And especially knowing she was with Warren.

****

Alexis walked into the pub. She smiled as she saw Patrick. She smiled as she walked over to him. Patrick smiled. "I got you a drink. I didn't know what you would want," he said.

Alexis smiled. "Well I'm not much of a wine drinker. But since you bought it," she said as she walked over to where he was.

Patrick put a hand around her waist and smiled as he looked at her.

Alexis had no idea that by the end of the night, that she would end up in bed with Patrick Blake.