Seven

Alexis knew how things were when it came to her and Patrick. She knew what they were doing. She knew it was wrong. She kept telling herself just how wrong that it was and how he was with Maxine.

She knew that the last thing that she wanted was to be the other woman but she knew that this was where she was

Alexis knew that she was scared and she hated it. She knew that she was having an affair. She knew that she didn't know how much longer that she could do it for.

Alexis lay in bed and looked to her phone as she saw the messages off of Patrick and sighed. She knew that she wasn't feeling the best and how she knew that this was the last thing that she needed.

Alexis got dressed and walked through the flat. She walked into the kitchen and made herself a coffee. She looked to see Diane as she walked in.

Diane looked to her and smiled "Are you okay?" She asked.

Alexis looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay mum. I'm just not sleeping very well. I'll be fine," she told her.

She knew that it was more than that. And how she hadn't felt well story. But she knew that she didn't want Diane to worry about her.

She knew her mum. And how she did have a habit of worrying and overreacting to things.

Especially when Alexis knew that she was having an affair with her boss. She knew it made things hell of a lot more confusing and complicated.

****

Alexis walked through the village as she saw Aimee. Aimee smiled as she looked to her sister. "Hey how are you doing?" Aimee asked.

"I feel like death. And I am not sleeping," Alexis said.

Aimee nodded. "I know the feeling. That's why I picked up one of these," she told her as she picked up a pregnancy test from her bag.

Alexis looked to it and paled.

She was scared. She didn't even think over the possibility that she could be pregnant. She knew that it scared her. And she knew that she had no idea what to do if she was pregnant.

All that she knew was that she felt crappy. And she knew that she and Patrick had never been careful.

Alexis knew that she had no idea what she was going to do if she was pregnant. She didn't know what to think.

****

Alexis got to Patrick's flat as he lead her in. "Well this is a nice surprise," he said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

She looked to him and rolled her eyes. "We need to talk. I didn't come here for that," she said.

Patrick looked to her and frowned. "What's wrong. Are you okay?" He asked.

Alexis looked to him and sighed.  "I think I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do," she said as he looked to her and frowned.

But was Alexis really pregnant? And if she was could they deal with it all?