Six

Alexis knew that she had been avoiding Patrick lately. She knew how their relationship was getting. And how it scared her. She knew that he was her boss. She knew how it was messy. And that it scared her.

Alexis knew how tense that things were with her and Patrick and she knew how tense it was. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was to get into something complicated and it was a mess.

Alexis got up from her bed. She looked to her phone as she saw the messages on her phone off of Patrick and sighed.

She knew how her head was a mess. She didn't know what to think or what to do.

Alexis walked into the kitchen. She saw Diane who looked to her and frowned. "Are you okay?" She asked. 

Alexis looked to her. She smiled.  "I'm okay. My head is a mess. And I feel rotten. But I am fine. I know that you worry about me mum. But you don't need to worry. I am fine," she said.

Diane looked to her and smiled. "As long as you're sure. You've been off for days. I know that a lot is going. But it will be okay," she said as she looked to her and smiled.

She knew that he'd head was a mess about Patrick. She knew what they had. And how it was fun.

But she also knew how he was her boss. And how he was with Maxine. She knew how it was a mess.

****

Alexis walked through the village as she saw Aimee. She smiled as she looked to her sister. "How are things with Warren? Are you still fighting like cat and dog?" Alexis asked.

Aimee sighed. "It's okay we're trying to be better. I know what a lot of people think of him. Of us. But I do love Warren. And I do want us to make it work," she said. 

Alexis smiled and nodded.  "I see it. That you love him. I know it's hard. But don't let what anyone else says get to you. You deserve to be happy. And if it's Warren then so be it."

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "I'm glad that you see it that way. No one else seems too. And it's not as if I am asking them to like him. I'm only asking them to accept us," she said

Alexis nodded, "I get it. But it will be okay,"

****

Alexis got to Patrick's flat as he answered the door. He looked to her as she walked inside.  "I have been avoiding you as I have been trying to do the right thing. I have no idea what that is. But I know I can't stop thinking over you" she said as she took a step towards him.

She leant in and kissed him. He grabbed her waist and kissed her back.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss got more heated and passionate as he lead her to the bedroom.

Both of them unaware of how everything was about to change between them.