11

3rd person's POV

Heejin and Hyunjin are inside the ladies' bathroom, the former looking scary, so the latter kept her silence.

Heejin spoke, "If I didn't say a thing, you won't get rid of her?"

"We were just talking though-" Hyunjin lift up her gaze and met Heejin's glare, "O-of course I will get rid of her... yeah"

Heejin faked a laugh and take a step closer to Hyunjin. She lifts up her hands to fix the girl's tie and dust off the girl's shoulders.

"You know I don't like it when other girls touch you"

To that, Hyunjin respond immediately, "I know"

Heejin sighs, she just couldn't control her jealousy when it comes to her girl. She's the Kim Hyunjin and for sure many other people want her. Other people who's not a Jeon. She couldn't help, but to get paranoid.

"I'm yours" Hyunjin said, smiling at her.

"I won't look for another. Just you." Hyunjin gave her girlfriend an assurance and hugged her tight.

"As you should"

Hyunjin chuckles and mess Heejin's hair.

"I should go back" she said and fix herself in front of the mirror.

"Okay... But, hey, Kim Hyunjin, if I saw you talking to that girl again... You'll lose one of your fingers"

"Scary~" Hyunjin laughs, but deep inside she's really scared. She stepped out of the bathroom and see Ryujin guarding the door.

"Done?" the girl asked

"Yeah" Hyunjin said and they walk towards their table. On their way there, they walk past a Kang and Ryujin pulled Hyunjin to the other side, shielding her best friend when she saw the Kang girl reaching for something from her back.

"Dude, I think they're planning something too" Ryujin whispered to Hyunjin as she pull the chair for her.

"Huh? Who?" Hyunjin asked

"Kangs" Ryujin said and look at Yeji who's sitting right there at the same table they're using.

"We should tell them to leave earlier" Ryujin added and suddenly, the whole surrounding turned black.

"Shit." Hyunjin cursed, pulling out the earpiece from her pocket and hastily wear to her ear.

Ryujin did the same as she grip on Hyunjin tightly, keeping her close. Hyunjin started feeling the chairs at their table, finding her sisters and cousins.

"Dos?" she whispered

"I'm right here"

She felt Yerim's hand hold her arm and a pair of lips pressed against her cheek.

"What the fuck?" she's about to punch the hell out of the person when it giggles.

"You can just tell me that you're also here, Jiwoo"

"Hyunjin, Yerim, Hyeju, Jungeun, and Jiwoo. Forget the plan and leave this place immediately. Make sure not to leave anybody behind." it was her dad's voice coming from the earpiece.

"Go find Tres and Jumong" Hyunjin said, Yerim and Jiwoo letting go of her to find the two.

"Ryujin, go find Yeji and tell her the bunny's location" Hyunjin commanded, but Ryujin didn't let go of her.

"What are you doing?"

"I have to make sure you're safe" Ryujin said, remembering the oath she took when she joined the organization at a young age because of poverty.