15

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin is sitting on the chair right in front of Heejin, her face blank. She's not talking since she wake up.

Hyunjin sighs and cross her legs, letting her head fall back, staring at the ceiling. She couldn't look at Heejin for so long.

She's speechless of what situation she's in right now. She trusted Heejin so much. She trusted the girl who's sitting in front of her, looking like there's nothing between them.

"Fuck it" she let out a curse and tap her foot on the floor. She then lift her head up and look at the people in that room one by one. Hwang Yeji... Lee Chaeryeong... Wong Kahei... Jo Haseul... Ha Sooyoung... Jeong Jinsol... Park Chaewon... Im Yeojin and Jeon Heejin...

She keep their eye contact and smiled. Though it's not a happy smile. It's a smile with so much anger.

Heejin looks away, looking down at her shoes.

"What are you planning to do to me?" Hyunjin asked, making Heejin bring her gaze back to her.

"Are you going to kill me, Heejin?" she asked another question, her eyes not leaving Heejin's.

Heejin couldn't find the words to answer her causing Hyunjin to laugh. She's done acting dumb.

"If you can't, just call your daddy and tell him to do the same thing he had done to my grandfather"

Heejin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what Hyunjin said.

"What? You didn't know the root of Kim and Jeon's fight?"

"Want a story time?" Hyunjin placed her feet down the floor, her right elbow sitting on one of her thighs.

"One upon a time, there's this young motherfucker named Jeon Jihyuk. Is he familiar to you?" Hyunjin chuckles

"He's an orphan and an old man, Kim Shun, Chairman of Shunju Group, decided to keep him as he saw the potential of the young motherfucker. He treated Jihyuk as his own son while Kim Ju and Kim Jung, Shun's sons, treated Jihyuk as their brother even though they're not blood related. Everything is going well... not until Kim Ju's son died, he was only 2 that time... Guess who killed him?" Hyunjin's gaze became different as she look deeper in Heejin's eyes.

"Your father fucking killed my brother."

"An innocent baby died because your dad put poison in his milk."

"I can't believe it. Your dad is worse than mine. We don't hurt kids and innocent people, but Jihyuk? He killed a 2 year old infant."

"Who told you about this?" Heejin asked, finally able to speak.

"Jiwoo. She told me about last night before I went out to see you" Hyunjin said, answering Heejin's question. She knew that she had an older brother, her dad's son with his girlfriend back then, but didn't know that he died that way.

Yesterday afternoon, Jiwoo overheard the conversation between her parents and Hyunjin's. She heard the whole story and finally realized why her dad and uncle are mad at Jeon Jihyuk.

The five of them were completely clueless why their parents are so mad at Jihyuk. For years, they thought the fight that their family is putting up is a nonsense, but turns out it's not.

"And my grandfather... Your dad turn him into bits and sent them to my dad. He robbed grandpa's money and then killed him after. Fucking asshole." Hyunjin's hand are balled into fists as she clench her jaw.

"Now, I want you to tell your fucking dad to be careful cuz now that we know the truth, neither of us Kims will hesitate to kill him." Hyunjin paused and stare right at Heejin's soul, "You know that I don't make empty threats"

"So if you want your father to live, you better kill me right now because once I saw him, I won't hesitate to burry a bullet in his head" Hyunjin said, ending her statement with a smirk.

She meant it. And Heejin knows that.

Hyunjin stand up and walk towards the table where the weapons are placed.

"Don't move!" Haseul pointed her gun towards the girl who just smirk wider and pick up a gun, lifting her hand, pointing it to Heejin.

"Try to shoot, Jo" Hyunjin said, taunting the shorter girl.

"It's alright, Haseul, she won't shoot" Sooyoung said and Hyunjin turns to her.

"Oh, yeah?" Hyunjin said, removing her arm sling, and pulled back the slide of the gun, pointing it once again at Heejin.

Her smile widens right before pulling the trigger, the bullet hitting the floor right between Heejin's feet.

"Who said I won't?" Hyunjin's laughter echoed in the room as she step closer to Heejin.

"Make a move or else she'll die" Hyunjin said in dead serious tone.

Hyunjin take Heejin's hand and make her hold the gun.

"Shoot" Hyunjin said, pressing the muzzle under her chin. Heejin's hands are shaking while she looks at Hyunjin's eyes, there's no emotion in them.

"What's the matter, baby?" Hyunjin whispered to Heejin.

"I said..." Hyunjin brought Heejin's forefinger to the trigger, "Shoot me"

Hyunjin take her hands off of Heejin's and placed it on the girl's thighs, still not breaking the damn eye contact.

"U-uno" Heejin stuttered

Hyunjin waited and Heejin still didn't pull the trigger. An evil smile appears on her face as she stands straight, getting the gun back from Heejin.

"Weak" she mumbled before going back to her seat.

"Release me" she said

"I can't" Heejin said

"Oh well... If you don't... This whole place is going to explode" Hyunjin said, staring at the gun in her hand. She knew she's gonna get taken here. Yeji told her beforehand. She used to work for them anyways.

Hyeju ordered the girl to plant bombs all over the place.

"Hyeju won't hesitate to bomb this fucking building even if I'm here"

"Let me go"

Heejin didn't react and Hyunjin started her countdown.

"Uno... Dos..." Hyunjin smiled before a loud explosion was heard, "Tres"

"Next one is gonna be this room" Hyunjin stand up, make her way to the door and gestured Yeji to get out of the way.

Hyunjin look at Heejin one last time and said, "Goodbye"