19

Heejin's POV

I woke up without Uno by my side. I remember falling asleep on the couch, so maybe she moved me here. I wear a bra and went to the bathroom to do my morning ritual.

After that, I step outside of the room and went straight to the kitchen because I smell something delicious.

"Good morning, baby" Hyunjin spared me a look before going back on cooking pancakes.

"Where's Ryu?" I asked her as I envelope my arms around her waist from behind.

"Doing some errands" she answered, turning her head to me, pecking my lips.

"It'll be ready in a minute" she said and I humm, going to the dining table, taking a seat on one of the chairs there.

Several minutes passed and she placed a plate of heart shaped pancakes down on the table right in front of me. She fetched the chocolate syrup for me and I thanked her.

She then transfers something to a cute little jars, giving me one while she drinks the other one.

"It's a protein shake" she said, sitting beside me, proceeding to eat her pancakes.

"Why you didn't sleep beside me?" I asked her directly. She put down her fork and stare at me.

"Why?" she asked back

"I thought you'd be the first one I'll see once I wake up, but I was welcomed by an empty space beside me" I said, chewing the soft pancakes.

"Heejin" she called my name and take my hands. We made an eye contact and she smiled.

"Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with me?" she asked. Is the answer not obvious already?

"I wouldn't be here if I don't, Hyunjin" I said

"Then please be patient, baby" she said

"What you said earlier will happen once we get married" she added

"Hyunjin, I just want us to sleep in one bed" I love the feeling of her warmth.

"Heejin, I got to control myself" eh?

"And it'll be hard to do if I do what you want"

"Control yourself from what?" I asked, I don't get it.

"Look, baby, you're beautiful and sexy, you got a really nice body-" she said, her cheeks reddening. I finally understand and burst into laughter.

"Why control yourself, baby?" I said

"You can have me-" she cuts me off

"No"

"I mean no, I don't want to until we get married, alright?" this girl and her principles.

"Alright, alright" I said, leaning my head on her shoulder.

I love her so much.

"My parents want to meet you" she said, making me sit up straight.

"What?" I asked, almost choking on my food.

"They want to meet you" she repeated

"But why?"

"Uhh because you're my girlfriend? They want to meet their daughter's girlfriend?"

"When?"

"Later at dinner" she said and I slapped her arm.

"You should've told me a week before!" I told her

"Well, dad just called early this morning?" she's annoying

I stand up from my seat and run to the room.

"Hey! You haven't finished eating yet!"

Fuck food. I'm gonna pick what to wear later.

-

"Why are you so covered?" Ryujin laughs and I send her a death glare.

I'm wearing a dress, its length reaching mid-thigh and the sleeves are covering my whole arm.

She just laughs harder and I was about to hit her with my YSL bag that Hyunjin gave me when the door opens.

"Gorgeous" I can feel my cheeks immediately warming up because of that compliment.

"Eww couple" Ryujin said, making a disgusted look.

"Shut up, I heard that you and Yeji are talking again" I said, immediately shushing her down.

"Lesson learned, don't throw away your girlfriend's beloved light fury plushie" Hyunjin said, teasing Ryujin.

"Dude, I swear I didn't throw it away on purpose" Ryujin said

"Whatever, let's go now" Hyunjin took my hand and we went to the underground parking lot, getting into Hyunjin's lambo while Ryujin went to her car.

Ryujin drive ahead of us while Hyunjin follows her, tailing behind Ryujin's black car.

I keep myself entertained by humming along to the song.

"If all is fair in love and war. I can't do this anymore" Hyunjin sings along and my lips curled up into a smile. I love hearing her sing. She rarely does that cuz she prefers dancing.

I look at the side view mirror and see a familiar car behind us. I look at the plate number and dang it, it's one of my dad's cars. Dad owns many black cars that is usually what our men uses. Their plate numbers kinda have a pattern and I'm certain that it's one of those black cars.

"Someone's tailing us" I said, turning my head to Hyunjin.

"Hmmm, I know" she said calmly

She gets her earpiece from the compartment and put it in her ear.

"Ryu" she called our friend's name.

"Change position" she said and I noticed how Ryujin's car slowed down.

"Someone's behind us" Hyunjin spoke to Ryujin again.

"Hmm? Nahh. Heejin's with me. It's not safe for her"

Hyunjin overtakes, making Ryujin behind us.

"Aight, see you later, Ryu. Don't die, bitch"

I chuckled, focusing my eyes on the side view mirror, watching what's going on behind us as the speed of this car accelerates.

"Isn't that the way to your mansion?" I said to Hyunjin when we went the opposite direction.

"We're not going there. We're going to my family's villa" she said and I humm.

The ride was 3 hours straight and I felt my hands starts to sweat when we entered the gate.

This villa is fucking huge. The Kims are undeniably richer than our family. Our wealth even came from them cuz of my dad who's a fucking ungrateful thief.

"You look tensed" Hyunjin chuckles

"Bitch, I'm meeting your parents" I said, wiping my palms on the fabric of my shirt.

"They're nice" she said, giving me an assuring smile.

"Yeah, yeah, they literally kill people" can I just go back?

"C'mon, Heej" she laughs

The car came to a halt and I see Jiwoo near the entrance of the fancy home, smiling while waving her hands towards us.

"Uno-" she cuts me off quickly

"No, we're not going back. I didn't drive for three hours just for you to back out" she said firmly.

I feel like crying. What if I say something wrong and Mr Kim suddenly snap my neck?

"Let's go"