18

Heejin's POV

I'm eating dinner together with Ryujin, Soojin, Soeun, Hyeju, Yerim and Hyunjin. My girlfriend filled my plate again with foods, making them also look at us.

"Hyunjin, I'm full already" I said, complaining.

"No, you're not. Eat more" she said. I suddenly regret telling her that my dad didn't let me eat for days.

"Uno" I whined

"Eat up or I'll shove the food down your throat" she said and I pick up my chopsticks while the others laugh.

I can't understand her. Sometimes she'll be sweet to me and then will start teasing me suddenly or some other stuffs that's far from being sweet.

I stare at her and she gave Soojin a piece of meat.

"Why the heck are you trying to act like you don't eat so much?" Hyunjin asked, her gaze falling to Soeun.

"Ahhh, Eun, she eats like a construction worker"

Soojin pinched her and denied it to Soeun.

"Yeah, yeah, Boss Uno is actually right" Soeun said

Hyunjin really likes having two people fight each other in front of her. She's smiling widely as Soojin and Soeun have their lover's quarrel.

"Fights between two smart people always sound like a debate" Ryujin said, looking at the two.

"Anyways" Hyeju said, the bickering noises died down.

"What's our plan?" she asked and I look at Hyunjin.

"We will have dad and uncle kill Jihyuk" she said, gulping down a glass of water.

"What's your dad afraid of?" Yerim asked me and I think for a while.

"Clowns" right. He told me that he had a trauma when he went to the amusement park back when he was a child and someone got killed that day.

I wonder if he gets scared when he saw himself in the mirror.

"Are you sure you're going to help?" Hyeju asked, looking at me.

"Yeah" I said

"You won't get Uno taken away again?" she asked

"Look, I was left with no choice, Hyeju" I said, standing up, ready to defend my side when she chuckles lowly. Out of the triplets she and Uno have kinda same personality. Yerim is too bright for the two.

"Other thing?" Hyunjin asked, pulling me to sit down again.

"Loosing her daughter" I said

"We'll kill you then" Yerim said. Aight I'm taking back what I said. I'mma pack my things and run away from this damn place.

"Wait, no" she laughs, noticing the look on my face, "Not literally" phew.

"We're just gonna make it seem like we killed you. That for sure will fuel his anger and start a war between us. But, wait, are you really sure about this? I mean it's your dad, you can back out any time, Heejin" Yerim said with a kind smile.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'd rather lose him than have him do much worse stuffs than what he already had done" I said and play with my food. I'm doing the right thing, right?

Ever since I found out that he's also hurting those people who knew nothing and done nothing to him... I started to think that the man I looked up to since I was a child is actually the worst person standing on the earth.

"Okay then..."

"We'll tell dad about this and we'll wait for his command" Hyeju said and we all nodded.

We finished eating and the four left after we're done cleaning up the dishes. Well, Soojin, Soeun and Ryujin did the cleaning, the rest of us just watched.

"Go, take a shower first" Hyunjin said, handing me a newly bought towel.

"You don't want to take a shower together?" I asked her, of course it was a joke.

She just stare at me and shake her head, her eyes going back to her phone as she play a game.

"Stop joking around and take a shower already" she said, not giving me a glance.

I scoffed and enter the bathroom. I took a shower and did my skin routine. I put on a tank top, not bothering to wear bra since I'm about to sleep and a black comfy pants.

I get out of the bathroom, drying my hair by patting it with my towel.

"Hyun, your turn" I said and she looks at me, her eyes focused on my face.

She stands up and prepare her clothes before going to the bathroom, walking past by me.

I sat on the couch and hear the water hitting the floor. I turn on the TV and plug in the hair blower, proceeding to dry my hair.

After that, I lay down on my back and didn't notice that I fell asleep.

-

Hyunjin's POV

I step out of the bathroom and see Heejin peacefully sleeping on the couch. I smiled and walk towards her, kneeling on the carpeted floor. I tuck the strands of hair that's covering her face behind her ear.

"Pretty" I mumbled

I carefully moved her to the bed and tuck her under the sheets. I made sure she's in a comfortable position cuz I don't want her to wake up feeling pain in her body. The pain from her wound are already too much for her to handle.

I kissed her forehead gently and turn off the lights before I exit the room. I went to Ryujin's room, knocking before entering.

"Dude, are you seriously sleeping in here? Don't you want to cuddle with your girlfriend?" she asks while playing on her PC.

"Yes, I'm sleeping here. I would love to, but she's not wearing anything under her tank top" I said and she paused the game, turning in my direction, smiling like an idiot.

"And????"

"And I'm just a human, Ryujin. Of course, I get tempted too, but I don't wanna touch her" I let myself fall to the soft mattress and sigh in satisfaction.

It's temping for real especially when she plays around like earlier. Heejins is a fine woman. She's fine as hell. And I'm kinda proud of my self control.

Whenever we're having a sleepover here in Ryujin's condo, I would just cuddle with Heejin until she fell asleep then move to the couch after. I can't bear being that close to her.

"Why? What's wrong with it, Uno? You guys are in a relationship" Ryujin said, she won't understand me.

"I respect Heejin, dude" I do. I've never ever even landed my hands on any of her intimate parts. I just can't bring myself to even imagine it... maybe I do sometimes, but I try hard not to. Oh well, I'm just a human after all, but I won't touch her until we're married.

Yep, I'm gonna marry her and I'm sure of that.