14

Hyunjin's POV

I'm back from the hospital again, I'm here at the HQ and I watch as Hyeju gave these two some bruises.

"Don't hit that hard" Jungeun said while Yerim is glaring at Hyeju, her lips in pout.

"How do I give them bruises then?" Hyeju said, completely annoyed.

"Why don't y'all just do it yourselves, huh?" she added and the two, Yerim and Jungeun, said no.

"How are you?" Jiwoo sat beside me, placing her head on my right shoulder.

"Better than yesterday" I said and I look down at the ground floor to see our men bringing in metal boxes which I suppose is the weapons that are originally for the Jeon's.

"How's your girlfriend?" Jiwoo asked and I look at her, putting on a poker face.

"Pardon?"

"How's your girlfriend?" she repeated, still quiet as the first time she said it.

I just stare at her in confusion.

"I might look dumb, but I saw how she looks like she'll kill when Jisu was talking to you" she said and chuckles.

"Our Uno is all grown up now" she said, removing her head from my shoulder and mess my hair, patting my chin.

I still didn't say a thing and curse Heejin internally. But anyways, I still haven't heard anything from her since the party. Yeji told me she woke up this morning. The doctor said she banged her head on something. Maybe that's why it took her days to wake up.

"Be careful though" Jiwoo said, getting uo from the bench I'm sitting on.

"She might be just using you" she continued and move to bug Hyeju.

Heejin's not like that...

She won't do that to me. She loves me. I know she does.

-

3rd person's POV

"Get those two back" Mr Jeon said while looking at his daughter who's sitting on the hospital bed.

"How am I supposed to do-" Heejin gets cut off

"Ask your girlfriend to give them back" Mr Jeon said, getting up from the couch.

"I don't have any-" Heejin couldn't finish her sentence when her dad grab her face, his hand on either side of her cheeks.

"Lying to my face right now, Heejin?" he's mad.

"I didn't raise you to betray me like this!"

A hard slap landed on Heejin's face as her dad finally released his anger. Everything in that room gets thrown away and Heejin can only look down on the white sheets.

It's over for them.

-

3rd person's POV

As Hyunjin expected, the girls came for Yeojin and Jinsol. She made Soojin's squad fight them, but ordered them to not really hurt them.

She watch from her seat in their office and look again at her phone, waiting for Heejin's reply to her texts. It has been days and she miss her already.

She's about to fall asleep when her phone dings. forbidden sent a message.

forbidden

im alright now, how about you?
how are you?
are you doing fine?
i heard you got stabbed?

hi, baby!
i miss you sm :(

i miss you too
you want to go for a walk tonight?

hell yeah
same place?

same place
hyunjin, i love you

i love you too, heejin

Hyunjin smiled as put her phone back to her pocket. She quickly leave the place and went home to get changed.

-

Hyunjin stood there, near the playground, waiting for Heejin in this cold weather.

"Ohh" she groans as she feels her arm getting frozen, her wounds still not healed completely. She plays with the strap of her arm sling as she waits for Heejin to come. She's already an hour late, but who cares? As long as she can see her, it's fine.

"Hyunjin" someone called and there she see Heejin wearing an oversized hoodie and a thick coat over it with a beanie on her head.

"Heejin" Hyunjin smiled, and Heejin rushed to her arms, hugging her like there's no tomorrow.

"Ouch" Hyunjin hissed in pain when Heejin touched the area where she has been stabbed. She moved the girl's arm higher and hug her back.

"I'm sorry" Heejin apologizes

"For what?" Hyunjin chuckles and savor the feeling of Heejin's warmth. They stay like that until Hyunjin decided to pull away, taking Heejin's hand to hers, intertwining their fingers together.

They walk around the street and Heejin is usually quiet, but Hyunjin tried to understand that the just got out of the hospital.

"You know that I love you so much, right?" Heejin spoke, breaking the comfortable silence.

"I know it very well, baby" Hyunjin said, smiling at her girl.

"Uno, I love you"

Hyunjin looks down at Heejin and there's something in the girl's eyes.

"Is there something wrong, bunbun?" she asked and cup Heejin's face with her hand. Heejin shakes her head and avoid her eyes.

"I just missed you" Heejin said, but the tear that escaped her eye didn't go past Hyunjin's sight.

"Why are you crying?" Hyunjin asked, her hand pulled Heejin to a hug and the girl hold her like her life depends on her.

"Heejin" she called the girl, but she just cry on her chest.

"Tell me what's wrong" Hyunjin said

"I love you" Heejin mumbles against Hyunjin's chest.

"I love you too, okay? Don't cry" Hyunjin comforts her and caress the back of her head.

"I'm just here" that was the last thing Hyunjin said before she got dragged inside a black van.

"Fucking let go of me- aww!" Hyunjin hissed in pain while there's Heejin, just standing there, watching her dad's men take Hyunjin.