He's Mine

Mic and y/n were walking together, they were out on a date and seen the restaurant. They ordered their food and drinks and waited for them to come out.

About 30 minutes later their food and drinks came out, they ate and talked a bit more before heading out.

"Hey wait here I gotta use the bathroom real quick, I'll be back" they said as mic put the money down on the table."ok, don't take to long~!" He said.

A random girl came up to the table and starting talking to mic, "omg pro hero present mic is that you?!" The girl squealed "yeah I am!" He said smiling but confused on who the girl was "I can't believe it's really you! I'm such a big fan! Can I take a picture with you?!" She asked getting her phone out "sure listener! I'm happy to take pictures with my fans!" He said getting up, the girl got her phone ready and took a picture of them. "Thank you so much! I can't wait to tell my friends that I meant you!" She said with a big smile "aye it's no problem!" He said, the girl walked away from him and to another table where her friends were.

Y/n came out the bathroom just as the girl was walking away "who was that?" They asked "oh it was a fan, why?" He said as they both walked out the restaurant holding hands. "Oh it's nothing, just asking" "you thought she was flirting with me didn't you~?" He teased "i- n-no! Of course not! What makes you think that?!" They said afraid to admit it "aww~ you were jealous! But don't worry I would NEVER cheat on you or even look at anyone in the way I look at you~" he said smirking, their face heated up, "can we just go home now?!" They said hiding their red face.

(321 words)