Mask... ³ (SMUT)

TeaCups_the-simp

(My friend AnnClover2 wanted smut, I'm not sure if she wanted another part to "mask..." she didn't really make it clear.
If she didn't want another part to this I could easily write another chapter with smut!)

WARNINGS AND KINKS INVOLVED (PLEASE READ):
-(a bit of-)Hematolagnia(basically an arousal from blood, it usually involves drinking, licking, looking at blood through biting and lots of other shit)
-(a bit of-) Rope bondage
-NOT gender neutral (sorry people, I feel more comfortable writing smut In either a male or female perspective. I hope you understand!)
-you have been warned, proceed with caution, if any of this is triggering to you pls, click off. Enjoy :D

♡♡♡

''Naughty, naughty, y/n~ I thought I told you to stay out of this room~! "

"I- s-sorry! I w-wanted to see what was behind it and w-what was so important about it!!" He giggled at your stuttering, 'oh, how cute you are when you stutter~' he thought with a smirk.

"What was the #1 rule I set up?"

"D-don't go into this door no matter what?" You mumbled, but in reality he hadn't set up any rules nor did he tell you anything else other than it was bad to go down there

"Correct. Now, what did you do?"

"Tried to go into the room..."

He stepped closer to you, pinning you to the nearby wall, "do you know what happens to naughty girls like you~?" He whispered in your ear making you shiver slightly.

"N-no, no I don't... " you muttered

"they get punished~"

♡♡♡

Rope and a knife lied on the bedside table/nightstand.

It scared you, a lot, a lot, you had no clue what hizashi meant by 'punished' but it sure as hell couldn't be something good.

He told you to lay on the bed on your back, you did.

He told you to close your eyes and to not open them 'till he said so, you did as he told you and shut 'em.

The next thing you know your hands were tied (like the pic) "hey...? What are they ropes for?" You asked, trying to separate your hands, "don't ask questions just give me a yes sir or a no sir" he said before reaching for the ropes and adjusting them so they weren't so tight on your hands but weren't loose enough for you to slip your hands out of.

You thought for a second, "yes, sir?" You said, you weren't sure why you said it but you wanted to see what would happen, "are you 1 0 0%
sure?" He asked again, "yes, sir" You were unsure again but felt the need to go along with whatever he was doing...

It felt so right...

"Alright. " he simply said.

He didn't waste another second and went down to your neck, leaving bite marks which weren't that noticeable, kisses, and love bites making you moan softly with every small touch.

For a 'punishment' he sure is gentle and soft.

He stopped and whispered in your ear "oh, we're just getting started~ you'll see when the real punishment drops in~'' he said, reaching from the knife in the nightstand.

He took the knife and gently slid the blade down your clothes, your shirt was now cut in half, "hey!" You gasped in surprise.

"You have a lot more clothes here, relax~" he said before taking of your pants and underwear.

He went back up to your neck and left a trail of kisses from your neck and down to your pussy, "wet now, are we~?" He said with another smirk.

You blushed like crazy, you didn't even know how wet you were until he mentioned it, you didn't even feel it!

You blushed from embarrassment, "awww~ don't be embarrassed, love~" he cooed before licking up your pussy

You moaned again which made hizashi smirk for like the 3rd or 4th time.

Without another second to waste he began eating you out, "fuck~!!" You moaned loudly.

You quickly lied down with your hands tied above you.

After about a minute he stuck two of his fingers in you, curling them at the right spot.

"A-AHHH~~!!" You moaned even louder.

After nearly another minute hizashi could feel your walls clenching on his fingers, he gave your pussy one last lick before taking his fingers out and licking them as well.

"Why'd you stop?! I was so close!" You whined with your lip pocked out a bit, "stop the whining~!" He said before sliding off his pants and boxers, he slid into you without a warning and thrusted quickly not giving you time to adjust to his size.

You gripped the rope tightly and threw your head back, "ngh~~!!" You moaned.

Hizashi brought your thigh up to his mouth and started kissing it, he bit down as softly as he could to not hurt you so much, a tiny trail of blood.

He smiled at what he did and licked up the blood.

His pace got rougher but sloppy, "I'm g-gonna c-cum~!!" You moaned loudly, nearly from the top of your lungs, "cum for me~! And I'll cum for you~!" He moaned out.

Your walls clenching onto his cock did it for him, "f-fuck~!" He moaned loudly before cumming. You practically screamed his name as you came.

♡♡♡

"Hey." Hizashi whispered in your ear, "hm?" You hummed, "are you gonna try to go back into the room again?" He asked.

"I mean- if punishments like this are available then yes.. Butttt probably not, you really terrified me." Hizashi chuckled and kissed your cheek, "good night, love~" he said before pulling you into him and falling asleep, you soon fell asleep too.

(Sorry this is horrible, rushed and I had no clue what I was really doing! I hope you enjoyed anyway? <3
978 words)