Nomu (you)

(V/n: villain name)

No one pov
Hizashi was the boss of a league, he's a villain and a powerful one to be exact so it makes a lot of sense that he has a league and is the boss of it.

"I'm s-sorry boss... We couldn't find them!" One of hisassistants said "what?!" He asked ".. We looked everywhere for this person... We even tracked them down but w-" he cut her off "I don't wanna hear it! Try harder, don't stop 'till you find them!" He growled.

"Y-yes boss!" The women walked out the room. "..they're so fucking useless! I could find them myself in less than a day!" He said to himself.

A few hours later

Hizashi heard a knock at his door "come in.. " he said. He seen the door open and another one of his assistants. "We found someone to make into a Nomu... I was wonder if you wanted to check this person out...?" his assistant asked "sure." He said.

The arrived at the lab and immediately recognized who  they were gonna turn into a nomu... "Y/n?!" He mumbled to himself "what the fuck?! Stop the machine!" He yelled "why, it's so close to turning-"

"I.said.turn.it.off!"

Most of his assistants tried to turn it off but it  seemed like it was stuck.

Soon enough you got turned into a nomu... And no not the nomu that was at the USJ. A nomu like Kurogiri aka shirakumo. (You can make up anything, you could make yourself look like Kurogiri or something similar or something way different, it's up to you!)

"Boss...?" All of his assistants said at the same time. ".... GET THE HELL OUT!..." He yelled using his quirk. But not at the max, he would've broken something if he did.

His assistants ran out the lab and left him there.

Hizashi pov
That's just 'amazing!' They had to...just had to kidnap y/n..and make them into a nomu! OUT OF ALL THE DAMN PEOPLE IN JAPAN, IT JUST HAD TO BE Y/N L/N?! god I should just fire them all.. But I need them to help out with stuff..

I might as well just open this and wake them up.

I opened the cage that y/n was in and woke them up "hey.. Uhhh" I was struggling to make a name up "... V/n?.." I mumbled to myself, 'yeah that's a good name' I thought "hey v/n wake up!" I said.

It took a few minutes but they got up.

Y/n pov
"hello..." I said, my memory was foggy, I'm not sure who I am or this guy in front of me is..."Do you know who you are?" He asked me "... No?" I said confused "you're v/n... You're a 'person' that protects.. " he said "okay.. Who do I have to protect?" I asked

"Hizashi yamada... And your mission is to take shouta aizawa, nemuri kayama, and toshinori yagi and bring them here... And the reason for that is... I wanna make sure they're safe, I wanna bring them here so you can protect me and them..and if anyone tries to do anything to them or me you stop that person. Got it?"

"Yes hizashi"

(543 words)