Ex (lime idk?)

(She/her pronouns, if you feel uncomfortable or don't like then please click off)

(Requested by: JustAnAizawaSimp)

You and hizashi were at the club, dancing, laughing, and having fun when all of a sudden you seen your ex, "why is/are he/she/they here?" You asked yourself "who?" Hizashi asked "my ex... " you pointed to them/him/her. Mic sighed "don't let them/her/him ruin your fun! Cheer up, I mean you have me, right?" He said with his classic present mic smile "you're right! Plus it had been like 3 years since (ex name) cheated.. " you mumbled "wait, cheated?!" He asked "oh yeah.. I didn't tell you... He/she/they cheated on me, it did hurt a lot but I remember how dumb I was to fall for someone like that" you said feeling a bit mad that you used to be in a relationship with that person. Mic felt angry but also sad that you feel that way, "you're not dumb! They're/she's/he's dumb for not seeing how much of an amazing person you are, (ex name) lost an amazing opportunity to be with an awesome, loving, and caring person like you!." "Calm down zashi. It's not that big of a deal, it was over 3 years ago..." You said snickering "you expect me to calm down? That jerk hurt you!" He got more angry "relax dad" *laughs*" you joked 'I'm not you dad but you can call me daddy~' he thought smirking "zashi?! Are you listening?" You asked waving your hand in his face.  "Huh?, sorry could you repeat what you said?"

You sighed "I said: don't feel jealous if my ex comes over and tries to talk to me  no doubt he/she/they will come up to me and talk" you said again, even though your ex didn't walk up to y'all yet hizashi felt jealous, he doesn't like to admit it. Not other person should come up to you and start talking to you unless it's aizawa, him, any pro her trust, or any of the students from 1-A (minus mineta)

You were right... Your ex came up to you and hizashi and started telling you how much he/she/they missed you and how they/he/she didn't know that, that was you. You started feeling uncomfortable and hizashi's blood started to boil... Until he finally had enough of (ex name's) bull-shit.

Hizashi gripped your ex by the collar of their/his/her shirt and picked them/her/him up off the ground "listen here jerk, I'm only gonna say this once  Stay. away. away. from. y/n. I don't want you talking to her especially since you hurt her and broke her heart!" He yelled at them/her/him.

Hizashi put you ex back on the ground- more like threw-

"Now scram you piece of shit!" He screamed at (ex name) everyone essay looking at hizashi and your ex.

Your ex ran off and after a min. Or so you finally got the courage to speak after that "why'd you do that yamada?! There was no need for that, I mean I know (ex name) hurt me but that doesn't give you the right to throw them/him/her on the floor!" You yelled, hizashi was mad, normally he can't be mad at you no matter what you do or how much you scream at him but you calling him by his last name made him really angry, he's hizashi, your hizashi.

He grabbed your hand and practically dragged you out of there, to the car, and to your house.

"What the hell?! First doing that to my ex now dragging me home like some animal?!" You yelled at him again, he just got even madder at you and how you're acting... He pinned you to the wall making sure you couldn't move away from him "You called me yamada knowing you shouldn't ever call me my surname! You know how much I hate it, especially from your mouth." He spoke with stern in his voice, it sent shivers down your spine. "I'm sorry I called you yamada.. I was just mad cause what you did... "

"And there you got again.. I don't want you to even mention that name!" He growled, anger rising, "I'm sorry I called you your last name, I was just mad..." you fixed it "good, I want you to know the next time you call me yamada there's gonna be punishments~" he said taking his hands off the wall.

You felt your cheeks heat up but at the same time you felt scared, you also wondered whether he would do/what the punishments would be if you called him yamada for the 2nd time...

(813 Words)

(Should I write what would happen???? Btw I LOVVEEE that picture, I started simping hard when I seen it)