Are You Ok?

"Hey nezu.. I can't come into work today i- *cough* I'm sick" mic mumbled "oh dear that's not good, take as much time off as you need. Get better soon" nezu said from the other side of the phone "t-thanks sir, I will" he said holding in a sneeze "bye now" "bye *sneeze*" he spoke softly, he hung up the phone.

—————————
Y/n noticed that mic hasn't been acting life himself lately... They decided to go check up on him, they knock on the door "hey hizashi can I come in?" They asked from outside the door "y-yeah come in" he mumbled with his stuffy nose, when y/n walked in they could see that something was wrong "omg are you ok?" They asked walking up to the bed "I'm g- *cough*" he got interrupted by his on cough, he coughed a lot that day.. So coughing again made his throat hurt.

Y/n patted his back "sorry... I was gonna say 'I'm good'" he mumbled holding his throat "aww hizashi... You're sick" they said reaching for his forehead "you're burning up too... " they said worried "hey don't worry about me I'm gonna be ok" he said sitting up "stay here I'm gonna go get you some medicine and some water" they said walking to the door.

They came back with some cough medicine, water, and a rag with cold water on it.(I swear to God I hate cough medicine! It's gross) "I'm back." They said walking in the room "hey.." He mumbled sitting up, they gave him the water, he drunk a bit.

Y/n poured some of the cough medicine on a spoon and carefully handed him the spoon. He took the spoon and drunk it quickly. He handed the spoon back to them and drunk the water "damn that's fucking disgusting..." He mumbled

"I know it is but it's gonna help you get better"

(320 words)