Is this... Love? Chapter 3 :

Sakura went back to class once lunch was over. She sat down and placed her bento box back in her bag.

This was the last class until everyone were able to leave or go to their club. Usually Sakura would just go home but she decided to spy on clubs to get a new idea for her writings.

*ring*

School's over. Everyone dashed out of the classroom while Sakura was waiting patiently. Kaito had basketball afterschool and Sakura was debating if she should go see him or not.

She opened her phone and checked the comments for her latest chapter.

KawaiiAkari122 - Update!
Xxxsenseiiixxx - Love your stories

Etc

She smiled at the comments and opened a new page for her to write.

Her stories are usually about a boy falling in love with a girl. She don't have any life experience so she looks around and reads other stories to get inspiration.

"You write?" Sakura quickly saved and turned around to see Kaito.

"Yamashita-kun.. Uh... Um.. Yeah.." She looked away while blushing.

Sakura loves writing but she gets super embaressed when someone she knows read it. Probably because she's afraid somone might dislike it or find it hilarious.

"Don't worry, I didn't read it." He smiled and ruffled Sakura's hair, making it messy.

"Yamashita-kun.. My hair!" She quickly brushed her fingers through her hair to get rid of tangles and make it a bit less tangled.

"Wanna walk home together after basketball practice is finishes?" Sakura stated at him and slowly nodded.

"Sure.."

He smiled and jogged back to the yard. Sakura smiled and opened her phone and began to write.

Short chapter. I know. Lost all my inspiration xD

Very sad ;~;

-Joykachu