Is this... Love? Chapter 7:

|| Time skip to the day of the festival ||

Today was the day of the festival. Sakura was very excited due to the fact it was the first time she was included in something and wanted it to turn out good.

She woke up and did her normal routine. Brush teeth, hair, eat, leave. She was about to leave the house when she realized Kaito was in front of her. "Y-Yamashita-san? What's wrong?"

Kaito chuckled and ruffled her hair, "Let's walk to school together." He said as he took Sakura's hand and started to walk to school. Sakura's cheeks started to taint to a pink color.

W-What is this feeling.

"Um.. Hand." Kaito quickly stopped and let go of her hand, he turned around with his hand on his face. "S-Sorry."

Cute.

"N-No it's fine." She smiled and started to walk ahead of him. "Yamashita-San. If you don't start walking I'm going to leave you." Kaito started to run and caught up to Sakura. "Last one there has to treat each other for food."

Sakura's eyes widen and she started to run. They finally arrived to school. Sakura was on her knees, panting due to running too quickly. While Kaito leaned against the gate laughing. "H..How are you n.not tired."

Kaito messed up her hair and started to walk inside. "Seems like you'll be the one who's treating me, Sakura-Chan~"

She groaned and stood up, finally catching her breath. Once everyone arrived to the class, they started to change and get ready.

The girls had a scary look that frightened Sakura. "Sakura-Chan~ Wear this." Sakura caught the clothes and stared at it, her eyes widen. "B-But." Miki smirked and whispered in her ear, "Wear this and Kaito will 100% fall for you."

Sakura's cheeks started to turn red. "Anyways, Sakura-Chan. It's the school festival. Now go!" Sakura was defeated and took the uniform into the changing room. She sighed.

Once she finished she peeked out the changing room, showing only her head. "So?" Miki said as she walked foward. "Show us!" Sakura clinged onto the door, not wanting to be revealed but.

Her hands gave up and she ended up showing the whole class. Her cheeks tainted pink.

I wanna go hide in a hole..

"C-Cute!! Sakura-Chan. I knew it'll look good on you!" Miki said as she was hugging Sakura. She stared at Miki and laughed.

The boys stopped working and stared at the girls who were causing a ruckus. The boys already finished changing about 4 minutes ago.

|| Boys side ||

"Oi, Kaito. Who do you think looks the cutest." Kurai said as he was punching Kaito's shoulder.

"Kurai. Get back to preparing. Stop--" Kurai forcefully turned Kaito around and showed him the maids. "Oo. Sakura looks cute. Or maybe Miki? Hmm. Akumi looks like a tsundere type. Am I in heaven."

Kaito sighed and his eyes widen as he saw Sakura. Sakura turned around and they made eye contact for a while before he turned around with a red face. Kurai smirked and put his arm around Kaito.

"So who do you like~" Kaito pushed Kurai away and dusted off his butler outfit. "You don't need to know."

Kurai followed Kaito's gaze and ended up looking at a pinked haired girl. "Sakura? Hmm." He muttered.

Ooooooo. And I'm done with chapter 7. Didn't know what to write so. Will Kurai help Kaito and Sakura? Or will he fall in love instead? But with who.