Is this... Love? Chapter 8:

Sakura turned around and was greeted by a navy blue haired boy. "Ayashi-Kun?" That male was Kurai, also known as the class playboy. He's one of Kaito's friend.

"Ah, you're Sakura and you're Miki." Sakura stared at him and sighed. Miki giggled and pointed to herself, "I'm Miki and she's Sakura. It's the other way around."

He laughed and ruffled his hair, "Oh I see. Well, Kaito over there was staring at S--" He was interrupted by Kaito who quickly ran over to him and pulled Kaito away, which left the girls dumbfounded.

They turned at each other and shrugged it off, getting the cafe ready. || Sakura and Miki ||

To the boys
"What were you doing?" Kaito whispered, looking around as he caught eyes on them. "What do you mean? I'm just telling Sakura that you were staring at her with googly eyes." Kaito glared at him before letting go and continued preparing for the festival before the cafe opens.

Students should arrive at their school in about 10 minutes or so. Kaito walked to Sakura, "Since you're going to treat me, let's go around the festival when we have a break." Miki eyed Sakura before nudging her and leaving the two alone. That caused Sakura to blush and started to hide her face.

"S-Sure.." She mumbled, "Great!" She felt a hand on her head before it was lifted off.

Kaito headed to his place as well as Sakura. Miki soon went back to Sakura after she was talking to Kaito. "So what did Kaito talk to you about?" Miki said with a smirk.

Sakura's face started to turn red, "N-Nothing." Miki started to pout, that one word won't stop her from knowing what happened. "C'mon tell me~" Miki kept on pestering Sakura. Miki was the winner and Sakura ended up telling her what happened.

"So basically you're going on a date with Kaito-Kun~" Sakura hid her face with her hands and blushed. "N-No.. It's just a.. Little trip around the festival.."

Miki sighed and looked at her classmates who were ready to open up the cafe. "Yes yes. A "Trip."

The cafe soon opened and her classmates started to work. When it was her break, she waited outside the classroom. "Ready?" Sakura looked up and nodded.

Kaito smiled and walked ahead of her which she followed him behind. "Where should we --" She was interrupted by the speaker.

"Attention, Attention. There will be a contest that will take place in 1 hour. The contest will be about the best couple. Winner will win a..."

Done! I don't know what to say for the prize so comment below!