Field Hockey

Emma was playing field hockey for Brown university, and today she had one of the biggest games in her life. She wanted (Y/n) to be there, but they were currently doing long distance and he was in London filming a movie.

The game started and they all rushed to the ball. Emma was over by the goal and was waiting for one of her teammates to pass her the ball. She got the ball and hit it, the ball going into the goal.

"Yeah! Go Emma! Woohoo!" Someone cheered, and Emma's head turned to the voice. She knew exactly who that was, and turns out (Y/n) was sitting in the front row of the stands cheering her on.

She smiled at him and waved and he returned the gesture. He gave her a thumbs up and then a heart symbol. She went back to her game and felt much more confident now that she had (Y/n) cheering her on.

The game continued and Emma was playing her absolute best. She had been scoring point after point, and Brown was winning the game.

The game ended and Brown had been declared the winners. (Y/n) cheered extra loud for Emma and went over to her once the game ended.

"(Y/n)!" She shouted, running into his arms and squeezing him tightly. "Hi!" He responded, wrapping his arms around her. "When did you get here?" She asked. "Last night. I had time to make you a poster and then I came over here." He told her, and she nodded. "It was a great surprise." She mumbled into his chest, and he nodded. "Well, now let's go get some celebratory ice cream?" He offered, and she nodded again. "Let's go!" She agreed, quickly leaving the hug and connecting hands instead.

The two went to go get their ice cream, and they spent the rest of the day together. Emma showed him around Brown and then they relaxed in her dorm for a couple of hours.