Treehouse

(Y/n) had built Michael a treehouse in their backyard a few days ago, and today was the first time he went inside of it. It was very spacious and Michael let his mother come up as well.

"There has to be a password." Michael told his mother, who fully agreed with him. "You need to have a password. Your password should be 'mummy is the best in the entire world'" she told him, and he nodded. "Yeah!" He agreed, and she giggled before pulling him into her lap and kissing his forehead.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) had walked outside to see Michael and Emma in the treehouse. He climbed up to join them but was abruptly stopped by Michael. "You need to have the password to come inside!" He told his father, who scoffed. "I don't need the password, I built the treehouse. I get to come in without a password." He told his son, who only shook his head in response. "You need the password! Right mummy?" Michael announced, getting his mother involved too. "You need the password (Y/n)." She agreed with Michael, giving her husband a mischievous smile.

"Fine! Is the password 'Michael is the best'?" He asked, and Michael shook his head. "Alright, what about 'daddy is the best'?" Only to get denied again. "Hmm....I've got it. The password is 'You better let me in otherwise we won't watch Spider-Man tonight'" (Y/n) threatened, and Michael let him in. "That's not the password though!" He told his father. "Then what is the password?" He asked. "Mummy is the best in the entire world! That's the password!" He shared, and (Y/n) playfully rolled his eyes at Emma.

"That is not a very good password. The password should be 'Spider-Man is the best superhero ever'" He told Michael, who nodded. "That's the new password! Sorry mummy!" Michael shouted, earning a laugh from his mother who kissed his cheek. "That's alright. It was a good password for a little while." She shrugged, and then Michael gave both of his parents a toy car to play with, and they spent the rest of their time in the treehouse playing and having fun together.