Tie

Ever since Emma and (Y/n) met, she always tied his tie for him. From the set of Harry Potter to now, every time he needed to have a tie, Emma was the one to tie it for him. She would tie his tie, and then they would share a kiss, that's how it goes. Obviously the kiss part came around once they got together, but she always tied his tie.

She had taught him how to tie a tie and so had his father, but (Y/n) simply liked it better when Emma tied it for him. It was more of a sentimental thing, they had always done it and it became a tradition.

Currently (Y/n) was getting ready for an award show and was putting it suit on. Emma wasn't joining him at this show since she was in Paris visiting her parents. He had gotten to the tie, and he didn't know what to do. He could tie it, but that would break their tradition of having Emma do it for him, and he didn't want to do that.

So, he opted to wear the tie but just not tie it. He finished getting ready with no problem, and he was on his way to the show.

When he arrived, he walked onto the red carpet and posed for pictures with other celebrities and took a few solo photos. "(Y/n) over here!" One reporter shouted, and he walked over to them.

"Why isn't your tie tied?" They asked, and (Y/n) just winked at the camera. Meanwhile in Paris, Emma was watching the show. "He should learn how to tie a tie. What if he wears a tie to your wedding? Then it'll look like that." Emma's mum commented. "He does know how. It's a tradition for me to do it for him! I've always done it from Harry Potter until now. Since I wasn't there he must've not wanted to break the tradition and just went like that..." Emma told her parents, smiling to herself and feeling the heat on her cheeks.

She definitely liked how he didn't break the tradition, and she felt very happy once she got to talk to him after about how he didn't want to ruin their tradition and how he loves her. They both had stayed up late talking to each other and ended up falling asleep in FaceTime together.