✨13✨

(≧▽≦)

(Two days after the party in club)

"Okayy!!!! So girls gather up now!!!! all ready with there pom-poms??"

"YESSS!!!! " all yelled in unison gazed fixed towards there leader .

"Good!! Jimin you stay on the right side today and Lisa I want you to try out being in middle for this week."

Jimin excitedly hopped to his new position while Lisa stayed in middle  girls circling her.

"Okay!!! Guess we are ready now!!Lisa and her group get to the pyramid 3 we practice.  " Taehyung shouted making a sequels of jumps as an attempt of his   stunts for his upcoming competition.

He bounced a little on the blue mat making his short red skirt lifting up reveling his  tight red booty shorts.... his hand  supporting his one leg which was flexed in air while his other hand waving the pom-pom.

"Sooo!!! Let's get started bitches!!!" Taehyung shouted and was about to may be make a jaw dropping flip but was stopped by the surprisingly known irradiated voice.

"Can't u stand like a proper human being even for once kim? "

Taehyung frowned at the harsh voice and relaxed from his flexed position to standing on his two feets . He turned around only to roll his eyes after getting in the view of the only JEON JUNGKOOK.

"What you want Jeon?" Taehyung huffed.

"Can y'all just shut your mouths?? Y'all are screaming on top of your lungs since morning!! We can't concentrate !!"  Jungkook grunted

"Excuse me!!! What you just said?? Are you dumb Jeon? We are doing this for you guys and if you and your clowns have so much of problem with us y'all can fuck off from here!!! Go somewhere else and run behind that ball for hours !!we don't care"

Taehyung's mates giggled at there ever sassy queen and cheered him a little.

Jungkook smirked a bit  and walked closer to Taehyung making  cheerleading mate move back a little. But Taehyung stayed glued looking at jungkook unfazed.

"That's the point flatass! If we won't play then even y'all can't jump around here like monkeys you are. So better take your prettyass and get lost from here!"jungkook said his smirk growing big.

Taehyung raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows taking a step forward towards jungkook making jungkook gulp a big lump from there overly close proximity.

"Firstly thanks for appreciating my pretty ass babe!! And second I don't think your guys have any problem with having us here my dear jungkookie" Taehyung cheered gazing at jungkook's teammates.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows together and gazed back following Taehyung's gazed . He clicked his tongue on his inner cheeks.

He stared at his teammates with staright face who were busy staring at the hot cheerleaders standing there prettily  specially TAEHYUNG and his smooth tan milky thick thighs.

Jungkook turned around again looking at Taehyung . Within no time he wrapped his big veiny arms around the youngers slim petite waist and bringing him to his buff chest.

Taehyung gasped aloud with wide eyes when he came in contact with jungkook's hard chest . He could feel elders hand on his waist and his tough abbs on his stomach making him flush dark red.

"What?? Wtf you think you doing Jeon leave me you muscle pig!!"

Jungkook didn't knew what his actions were right now. He was busy staring at Taehyung not even knowing  the entire club looking at the duo with surprise expression and possibly taking multiple pics of the STARIGHT jungkook manhandling the only beauty of Elite University who was gay and his only ENEMY!!

"Wtf !! You asshole I Hate you!! Leave me now Jeon!! I hate youuuuu I hope you choke on your football and die bitch!!!" Taehyung screamed on top of his lungs making a big pout afterwards.

Jungkook broke his gaze and moved it from Taehyung's face to his pouty plum lips and licked his owns.

"Well good for you !! Feelings are mutual  kim .I hate you too!! And I hope you slip during your flip and fall and die" Jungkook giggled a little looking at Taehyung making wide eyes and ready to fight jungkook.

"Hyaaa you hoe Jeon jungkook if I really fall during my filp I  swear I'll kill-

"You won't fall plumass!! You know I wont let you fall taetae. "

"And one more thing don't call me by those sweet names of ours kim it sounds so gay" jungkook mumbled his lips almost touching Taehyung's ear .

"It's hardly just half hour for your practice now ! Practice well. I don't want my boys to loose because of your weak cheering"

"See ya!" Jungkook grinned wide and walked away leaving a Tomato red Taehyung and shocked students on the field.

And now all were more then sure that the only JEON JUNGKOOK was no more STRAIGHT he was just  GAY IN DENIAL for now or may be he was nothing but TAESEXUAL!! But not staright for sure.

Do comment and VOTE if u like